Let's Party

Introduction- Jennie and Jungkook are a married couple. Jungkook is a mafia.

Jennie was going to a party held by Sana so she was getting ready. What she was wearing-

Jennie came out and Jungkook saw her

Jungkook- Change you dress.

Jennie- No.

Jungkook- Fine then I'll come with you...

Jennie- Okay.

Jungkook- Without a shirt.

Jennie- Okay I'll go change.

Jungkook- Good baby girl.

What Jennie changed into-

Jennie- Is this better?

Jungkook- Maybe.

Sana's house was nearby so she went walking. But while waking she came to a deserted street there a man pulled her into a alley and started kissing her!! Jennie was so scared and confused, she tried to pull away but couldn't so she kicked the dude between his legs and quickly ran away crying. She was to scared and tired to go back home so she called Jungkook.

Jungkook- Hey baby.

Jennie- Jungkook can you pick me up.

Jungkook- Sure but what happened and why are you crying?

Jennie- Just come at XXXX street.

Jungkook- Okay.

Jennie cut the phone and tried to calm herself down. Jungkook quickly came to the street and found Jennie crying there. Jungkook stopped the car in front of Jennie and she got in and immediately hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook- What's wrong honey.

Jennie- While I was going to Sana's house a-a man pulled me into a alley and kissed me. I kicked him and ran away.

Jungkook- Oh baby. It's all my fault I should have been there for you.

Jennie- It's not your fault its mine I wore this dress.

Jungkook patted her and kissed her on her head. He drove her back home and made her sleep. After Jennie slept Jungkook called Han.

Jungkook- Han, I want you to check security cameras for today night for XXXX streets and find that guy who dared touch my princess and kill him.

Han- Sure Jungkook.

Jungkook- Hmmm Bye.

Han- Bye.

Jungkook ended the call and went back inside the room and slept next to Jennie.

THE END!!

Sorry I wasn't updating I had exams my last exam is tommorow. Anyway Love you all!!!!

I have made a new book called Jenkook- His Queen. Do read it.