Life Goes on (Part 2)

Yesterday was the first day of Jennie's and Jungkook's 4 days of wedding now today is the 2nd. And both Jennie and Jungkook were getting ready. 

Yeri- Come on Jennie, you've been in there forever!! (Jennie was in the changing room)

Lisa- Well, that's Jennie for you.

And right then Jennie came out of the changing room wearing the most beautiful dress ever seen. And then BTS also entered.

Jungkook- My wife to be looks great!!

V- Yeah.

What BTS were wearing-

Jennie- Jungkoooooooooook!! (Jennie went to hug Jungkook)

Jungkook- Yes baby.

Jennie- You look good too.

Jimin- She made such a fuss just to say that much.

Jennie- Jungkooook, Jimin oppa said I was being fussy. 

Jungkook- Yah!! You don't have any right to say that to Jennie. (Just teasing, not really scolding Jimin)

Jimin- Sorry, Jennie.

Jennie- It's fine oppa.

Jin- Now, I think we've forgotten why we came here. It was to tell the girls to come out as it is already time for the function to begin. 

J-Hope- Oh, Yeah.

Jisoo- That early?

Irene- I guess time flies when you're waiting for Jennie to come out from a changing room.

Seulgi- So true.

Roseanne- I think we should get a move on.

So then they finally started filing out of the room to the main event. There were drinks, Cakes and different types of pastries.

Joy- Seeing those pastries give me Joy.

Wendy- Wow you made fun of your own stage name.

Joy- Can't blame me. (while stuffing herself with pastries)

Both Jennie and Jungkook stayed together. And then Jungkook saw Jennie was a little sad.

Jungkook- Is something wrong baby?

Jennie- Noooo.

Jungkook- I know somethings wrong. So tell me. You know you can tell me right?

Jennie- Fine I'll tell you but in private. Come on. 

Jennie took Jungkook to a room at the back where no body was there.

Jennie- I  just want you to promise that, You will always be there for me.

Jungkook- I promise.

Jennie- And you'll take care of me and our future children.

Jungkook- I promise. 

Jennie- I want you to promise that you have no other one in your life and you never will.

Jungkook- I have no other one and never will baby.

Jennie- Good now we can go back to the function.

Jungkook- Okay.

They both went there and started talking to a bunch of unknown relatives. After 2 hours it was time for Jungkook and Jennie to sing songs to each other. Jungkook went first-

Jennie sang-

And then they both kissed each other.

Stay tuned for more updates!!