Classmates to Lovers (Part 6)

After waking up Jennie was making breakfast while Jungkook cuddled Jennie from behind.  Jennie was really happy about the pregnancy and so was Jungkook.

Jennie- Are we gonna tell are parents about it?

Jungkook- I don't know. I guess we should.

Jennie- Lets invite them to dinner today and tell them about it.

Jungkook- Okay. 

~Time Skip~ Dinner time

What Jungkook was wearing-

What Jennie was wearing-

Jungkook- You look really cute

Jennie- Thankyou, you look cute too.

Then both of them kissed each other. At around that time the bell rang and both of them went to open the door.

Jungkook- (while looking into the peephole) Its our parents.

Jungkook opened the door to welcome their parents inside.

Jennie and Jungkook while bowing-  Hi, Mom and Dad.

The parents- Hi.

Mr. Kim- Whats the special occasion?

Mr. Jeon- Yes why have we been invited here?

Jungkook- To tell you some news.

Jennie- Big news. We'll tell it after dinner.

Jungkook and Jennie then led them to the dinning table for dinner. Jennie served them food and they all started eating.

Mrs. Kim- Jennie the food is delicious.

Mrs. Jeon- Yes its very good.

Jennie- Thankyou.

~Time Skip~ After Dinner.

Everybody were in the living room talking. Suddenly Jennie and Jungkook got up and everybody stopped talking.

Jungkook- Okay so we have some news. Jennie is pregnant with my kids and we're planning on getting married.

Every body was silent but then Mr. Jeon broke it.

Mr. Jeon- You both were dating.

Jungkook- Yes.

Mr. Jeon- If youre happy I dont have a issue.

Mr. Kim- Neither do I.

And the Missuses nodded there heads. And then they all laughed and continued talking.

To be continued...

I had gone to India for the past 2 months and came back yesterday night. That was actually why I wasn't able to update. Sorry. LIKE REALLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S my Birthday is coming on Aug 24!!!!

Excited!!

And then my religion birthday is on Sep 1!! With Jungkook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!