Panic Attack

Introduction- Jennie is Jungkook's girlfriend but both of them live together. Jungkook is the owner and CEO of the biggest company in Korea and Jennie is his personal assistant and Co-Founder.

Jungkook was in his office waiting for Jennie to come. And she did 15 mins late. She was supposed to come with Jungkook but she woke up late so she had to drive herself.

What Jennie was wearing-

What Jungkook was wearing-

When Jennie entered Jungkook eyes went on Jennie and surveyed her cothes

Jungkook- The skirts short.

Jennie- Uhh Yes?

Jungkook sighed and took off his blazer and tied it around Jennie waist and when he was done he held Jennie by her waist and kissed her. They hugged for some time.

Jennie- Okay now let me finish my work, I have soooooooooooooooooooooooo much to do!! I'm freaking out!!

Jungkook- Woah!! Calm down.

Jennie- I'm calm. 

Jungkook- Okay.

And then Jennie went to her desk and started to work and then Jungkook went to his desk took out a thick folder and put it on Jennie's desk. Jennie gave him a frowny face. 

Jungkook- Try to get this done by today. And you look cute when you frown.

Jennie- I'll start with that one first then.

She took it and then started to work on it. 

~Time Skip~ After 3 hours

Jungkook- I have to go in a meeting okay.

Jennie- Yeah...

Jungkook went and Jennie continued working. She was completely stressed out. After an hour of working she started feeling a little drowsy and faint. She started having a Panic attack. She was breathing heavily and her hands were on her chest. After some time she tried to gather herself and continue to work. Jennie put her head down for a minute or two and then raised her head and massaged it started working again. After 30 mins Jungkook entered. 

Jungkook- Are feeling okay?

Jungkook went to Jennie and put his hand on her head.

Jennie- Yeah, I'm fine.

Jennie had decided that she would not tell Jungkook about her panic attack.

~Time Skip~ After 5 hours.

Jungkook was wrapping things up in the office because it was time to close it.

Jungkook- Are you coming?

Jennie- No, I'll come later.

Jungkook- Okay then remember to lock the doors as you come out.

Jennie- Okay.

Jungkook left  the office and Jennie stayed back to finish her work. She finished the big folder Jungkook gave her and and had finished 2 other's and now only had 2 left. She started to work on one of the 2. 

~Time Skip~ After 2 hours

Jennie started to walk out of the office to the printer when suddenly she felt drowsy and faint. She had got a panic attack again. And this time it was serious. She fell down against the wall and took out her phone and quickly called Jungkook.

On the Phone-

Jungkook- Hey baby when are you coming home?

Jennie- Jungkook, Come to the office quick.

Jungkook- Why what happened.

Jennie- Now. 

End of call.

Jungkook quickly reached the office as it was nearby and went to the office and found then having a panic attack. He quickly took her in for a hug and started to calm her down.

Jungkook- Tell me who's your least favorite colleague.

Jennie- Front desk.

Jungkook- Oh bob. He's always so busy doesn't even acknowledge what you say right?

Jennie- Yeah...

Jungkook- Who's your least favorite singer?

Jennie- Oli London.

Jungkook- Mine too.

And after some more questions Jennie seemed to calm down. Jungkook carried her and took her to the car. He made her lie down in the back seats and went and locked the doors of the office. He   then put some seat belts in the back for Jennie. And drove to the house. After reaching home he carried Jennie bridal style and put her in the bed and made her sleep. She woke up after 2 hours due to hunger.

Jennie- Jungkook, I'm hungry.

Jungkook- Hello baby. Wait here I'll get some food and come.

Jungkook went downstairs put some food on a plate and took it up to Jennie and started feeding her. After Jennie ate everything Jungkook hugged her.

Jungkook- Baby, are you feeling better now?
Jennie- Yes Kookie.

Jungkook- You know baby whenever you feel overworked or stressed tell me okay?

Jennie- Okay.

Jungkook- Also tell me anything you want to tell me.

Jennie- Can I tell you something now. But promise me you won't get mad.

Jungkook- Of course honey.

Jennie- While you were in the meeting today. I had a panic attack but I was able to calm myself down.

Jungkook- Jennie you should have told me this earlier.

Jennie- Yeah I know.

Jungkook- Next time when you get a panic attack tell me and anything for that matter.

Jennie- Yeah.. Oh I just remembered I still have 1 more portfolio to finish.

Jungkook- Don't worry baby I'll do it tommorow, since you won't be there.

Jennie- What do you mean?

Jungkook-I've decided that you will take a holiday tommorow.

Jennie- But..

Jungkook- No buts.

Jennie- Okayy. Lol you said buts..

Jungkook- You've still a little baby.

Jennie- Goo Goo Ga Ga.

Jungkook kissed her on the cheek and then both of them went asleep in each others embrace.

The End!!

Love to all my readers!!!! I purple you!!!!!!