Step Dad OR Husband

In this one shot Jungkook is gonna be Jennie's step dad but something happens and he suddenly becomes her husband.   

Today was Jennie's mom wedding so she got up early and got dressed for the wedding.

What she was wearing-

Then she went to the wedding hall and found her dad -to - be there

Then she went to the wedding hall and found her dad -to - be there. Even though Jennie knew he was gonna be her dad she still wanted to be bride.

Jungkook- You look good.

Jennie- Thanks so do you.

What Jungkook was wearing-

Jungkook in his mind- God. She's so pretty I wish I could marry her.

Everybody were gathering in the hall. After few minutes the bride entered with her father and got on the podium. The priest started with his vows.

Priest- Do you Jungkook take Dea (Jennie's mom) as your lawfully wedded wife?

Jungkook- I... umm... No I don't. 

Everybody gasped.

Dea- What??

Jungkook- This wedding was a forced one and I can't marry someone I don't love. Who I really love is Jennie Kim.

Everybody except Dea and her father clapped because it was through. And then Jungkook went to Jennie and kneeled down.

Jungkook- Jennie would you marry me?

Dea- NO!! JENNIE SAY NO!! HE CAN ONLY MARRY ME!!

Jennie- But mom I like him too. So YES I will marry you.

Dea- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! JENNIE KIM YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS.

Jungkook- Guards please take her away.

The guards did so and then Jungkook took Jennie's hand and made her take the brides spot.

Jungkook- Can you please start again. (to the priest)
The priest nodded and then began his vowes.

~Time Skip~ After the wedding.

Jennie and Jungkook were happily married and were now in Jungkook's mansion. And suddenly Jennie just hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook- Is something wrong.

Jennie- No, just wanted to hug you.

Jungkook did his bunny smile and hugged her back. 

THE END!!!!

Purple you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!