Ready For Love (Part 4)

After some time Jennie woke up to find Jungkook half on the bed and half off it.

Jennie- Lol.

She put Jungkook on the bed properly and went back to sleep. 

After some more time Jungkook woke up and found Jennie half on the bed and half off it.

Jungkook- Lol.

He put Jennie on the bed properly and went back to sleep.

After some more more time they both woke together.

Jungkook- Good morning.

Jennie- Good morning.

Jungkook- Lol.

Jennie got up and left the room and after some time Jungkook followed her.

Jennie- Today's BLACKPINK's 6th birthday!!!!

Jungkook- Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennie- Thanks.

Jennie- I really miss Jisoo, Lisa and Rosanne unnies.

Jungkook- Hmmmm...

~Time Skip~ Jungkook is at Taehyungs house.

Jungkook- Today is BLACKPINK's 6th anniversary.

Taehyung- Yeah. I know.

Jungkook- Jennie said that she misses her members a lot.

Taehyung- Yeah. I know.

Jungkook- We can do something about it.

Taehyung- Yeah. I know.

Jungkook- But what?

Taehyung- Yeah. I know.

Jungkook- TAEHYUNG!!!!!!! FOCUS!!!!!!

Taehyung- Right sorry.

Jungkook- No prob.

Taehyung- How about we set them up to a dinner together?

Jungkook- Good idea. But we'll need to contact Jisoo, Lisa and Roseanne and tell them to come here from there current locations.

Taehyung- Yeah but how?

Jungkook- I know!!!! We can tell them that Jennie got into a car accident and is really injured!!

Taehyung- Yeah. Let's get to work!!

Jungkook called all the BLACKPINK members and told each of them the story of Jennie getting hurt but told Jennie that he was going out with his friends and that she should join them too. All the members got fooled. (poor BLACKPINK but still it's for a good reason) While Taehyung booked a hotel restaurant for them to have dinner in.

~Time Skip~ Jisoo, Lisa, Roseanne reached Korea and are getting ready to see Jennie and Jennie to see BTS.

What they were wearing-

Jungkook had told them to directly come to the hotel

Jungkook had told them to directly come to the hotel. He told Jennie that they will be waiting for her there and he told Jisoo, Lisa and Roseanne that Jennie is staying at this hotel for some time.

All 4 of them arrived at the same time. 

Jisoo- Jennie?

Jennie- Jisoo?

Lisa- I thought you were injured.

Jennie- No I'm not injured. But what are you guys doing here? It's such a pleasant surprise.

Roseanne- We got a call from Jungkook saying that you were injured but I guess he was tricking us.

Jennie- Yeah. He told me that BTS was coming here for dinner and invited me along. So I guess you're right he is tricking us!!

They all hugged each other being glad they got tricked and wishing each other happy anniversary. They all entered the hotel and found a waiter waiting for them he told them to follow him. he took them to a private dinning facing a beach.

Jisoo- Wow. I hope I get tricked for the rest of my life.

And they all laughed happy to be together. When they sat down they a letter there. 

Lisa- It's form Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jennie- An explanation and apology letter.

Roseanne- Well I guess I forgive them because they had good motives to trick us.

Jisoo- Yeah.

They all nodded and then got distracted by the menu. They all ordered what they wanted and ate it. 

~Time Skip~ Desert Time

BLACKPINK were looking at the desert list when a waiter brought them a cake which said Happy Anniversary BLACKPINK!!

Jennie- I think this is also part of the trick.

Lisa- Yup. A very sweet part!! Let's dig in!!!!

They all ate the cake and then were taking photos together. Suddenly they all looked at each other and became sad.

THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE EACH OTHER!! 

Jennie- I love you all.

Lisa- I love YOU all.

Jisoo- I LOVE you all.

Roseanne- I Love you ALL.

Then they hugged each other while crying.

Lisa- You know something. I think I will stay here with Jennie.

Jisoo- Me 2.

Roseanne- Me 3.

Jennie- And I already live here.

They all laughed and hugged each other again...

And so the end of Ready for Love comes. Hope yall liked it!!!! Stay tuned for the next update!!!! Happy Anniversary to BLACKPINK and BLINKS!!!! Hope yall are healthy and happy. And of course continue to love BLACKPINK!!!! and KPOP!!!!