Wanted (Part 2)

This is Part 2 of Wanted so if you have not read Wanted part 1 pls. do or you will be confused here.

After having dinner V, J-Hope and Jungkook were talking about their next mission while Jennie was barely functional.

V- That dude will never know what hit him.

J-Hope- So it's tommorow midnight.

Jungkook- Yup.

V- I can't wait.

All of them accept Jennie nodded and drank some beer. Jennie was tired so she rested her head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook- You're sleepy baby. Go to the room and sleep.

Jennie- Okay. Good Night.

J-Hope- Good Night.

Jennie went upstairs and changed into something comfortable. What Jennie was wearing-

 What Jennie was wearing-

Jennie was so tired that she fell asleep before her head hit the pillow. Jennie was peacefully sleeping not knowing what is happening outside her window.

Outside her window-

Jungkook's enemy- She's sleeping lets kidnap her and then use her as bait to lure Jungkook in our warehouse and then finish both him and her off.

Jungkook's enemy entered the room made Jennie drink some liquid that will make her faint for some hours and carried her outside the window. And after Jennie was with his crew he came back inside and wrote a message for Jungkook and he also left. After some minutes Jungkook entered the room and was confused that Jennie was not in the room. He checked the bed and saw a note written by his enemy. He read it about a million times to make sure he read it right. He quickly went to V and J-Hope who were in the quest rooms and told them what happened.

V- Are we saving her today as in right now.

Jungkook- Obviously.

J-Hope- I'll call the others.

J-Hope call the others and within minutes all of them were there in the house ready even Jungkook, V, J-Hope had changed. What all of them were wearing-

 What all of them were wearing-

(without the wings)

Bangchan- So what's the plan Jungkook?

Jungkook- Easy, we go into their warehouse find Jennie kill my enemy and then get the hell out of there.

Changbin- So we'll be splitting up?

Jungkook- Yes. There are 2 groups listen carefully for which group you're in. Changbin, Felix, Bangchan, Hyujin, Lee Know, Seungmin, I.N and Han are group 1 who I will be calling SKZ you guys will be killing the enemy head who's name is King Lee. He is not a king just calls himself king lee because he is self obsessed. Anyway V, J-Hope, Jin, Suga, Jimin, RM and me will be group 2 who I will be calling BTS and we will get Jennie wait for SKZ outside and then go away. Clear?

Hyujin- Crystal clear.

To be continued...