Wanted

Jennie's POV-

I was just waking up when I heard a loud crash and I jumped out of bed screaming like an idiot. 

Jennie- WHAT HAPPENED!!DON'T WORRY I'LL SAVE YOU!!

Jungkook-Save who?? 

Jennie-Umm I have no idea.

Jungkook- Okaaaayy...

Jennie- Anyway what was that sound?

Jungkook-Oh that was uhh me... climbing from the window.

Jennie- There is a thing called a door!!

Jungkook-I know I'm sorry. But it was necessary

Jennie-Okay. I'll go and make breakfast, you just rest.

Jungkook- Thanks.

Authors Note-

Jungkook is a mafia and as you might think Jungkook might be mean and emotionless and he is but just for everyone else he is as soft as a marshmallow with Jennie. Jennie is Jungkook's girlfriend who lives with him.

Jungkook's POV- 

I know Jennie asked me to rest but I can't all the other mafia's are targeting Jennie just to get back at me but I won't let them. I have to set some rules for her.

Right in my thoughts Jennie came up.

Jennie- Here's your breakfast. 

Jungkook- (absently) Thanks.

Jennie- Is something wrong?

Jungkook- Yes, look Jennie many of my rivals and enemies are trying to get to you, but I'm not letting that happen. Okay. So there are some ground rules, First you will have to stay with me 24/7. And If in the house your are not supposed to go out you can only go out with me. Okay.

Jennie- (trying to digest everything) Okaayy.

Jungkook- Good.

I give her a hug and kiss her softly on her forehead. 

~Time Skip~ It's night and as planned I took Jennie with me to one of my killings.

What I wore-

What Jennie wore (I made her wear black so we can easily camouflage in the night sky)-

I took Jennie to the warehouse. V, J-hope were there to make sure everything went smoothly and protect Jennie while I'm busy killing.

V- Hey Jungkook, We brought the guy just like you asked.

J-Hope- We locked him in the usual room.

Jungkook- Thanks, Hyungs.

J-hope- No prob.

Jungkook- While I'm killing make sure you keep an eye on Jennie okay.

V- Don't worry, we'll keep her safe.

Jennie's POV-

I was following Jungkook, V and J-Hope oppa. Thinking what is going to happen. The guy that Jungkook is going to kill was tied to a chair in the middle of a room. He was crying. Jungkook went forward I was going to follow but V and J-Hope oppa held me back I looked at them and they shook their heads. I got the message. I watched with V and J-Hope oppa.

Jungkook- So what have we got here.

The man- Sir, pls. spare me I swear I didn't know it was you.

Jungkook- So what. I don't care I will still kill you so don't bother and save your voice.

The man- But sir...

Jungkook shoots his head. And I scream and jump back a bit stepping on J-Hope's feet.

Jennie- Sorry oppa, I got startled.

J-Hope- It's okay, I'll be fine.

Jungkook- Are you okay?

J-Hope- Yeah, I'll be fine.

Jungkook- Not you, Jennie. You must have gotten scared hearing that bang from my gun.

Jennie- I was. But I'm okay now.

Jungkook- And J-Hope, It's good to know you're okay.

J-Hope  gave him a cringe thumb's up.

Then V, Jungkook, J-Hope and me went home for dinner. We had invited them over.

The End

(Tell me if you want a part 2)