Fight!

Introduction- Jennie and Jungkook are a married couple. Jungkook owns the biggest company in Korea.

Jennie and Jungkook were in their bedroom Jungkook had to do some important work so he was doing it on the desk. Jennie was really excited to tell Jungkook something.

Jennie- Kookie, can I tell you something important?

Jungkook- How important is it?

Jennie- Very important.

Jungkook- Wait.

Jungkook continued to work for 1 hr.

Jennie- Jungkook.

Jungkook- What? (he snapped)
Jennie- Something important.

Jungkook didn't replied.

Jennie- Jungkook X100 times.

Jungkook got so annoyed and angry that he slapped Jennie. Jennie started to cry.

Jennie- I just wanted to tell you I was pregnant. 

And with that Jennie went out of the room crying. It was winter time so it was snowing outside. But Jennie just ran outside the house without any winter gear on. Meanwhile, Jungkook just realized what he had done and what Jennie had said. He immediately went after Jennie taking her coat with him. He ran outside and after sometime found Jennie walking alone on a street he quickly went to her and gave her a back hug. Jungkook put Jennie jacket on her. Jennie turned around and tried to push Jungkook off but Jungkook was too strong.

Jungkook- Baby, just come home with me  you're pregnant you'll catch a cold.

Jennie- No I won't come with you!!

Jungkook- Jennie please. I'm really sorry I slapped you, I'm sorry I shouted at you and I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you. The thing is that I can't live without you. So please come back home.

Jennie could see in Jungkook's eyes that he was sorry.

Jennie- Okay, I'll come back home.

Jungkook carried Jennie home put her in the bath and made a sorry dinner. After a decade Jennie came out of the bath and went down.

Jungkook- My babies are finally here.

Jennie- Hello!!

Jungkook went to Jennie and kissed her and the baby bump. They both had dinner and went to sleep.

Later on, Jennie gave birth to a baby girl!!

THE END!!

Sorry I wasn't updating!! I was studying for my finals.

Love to all my readers!!