Divorce

Introduction- Jungkook and Jennie are a married couple but they were arranged. Jungkook is a mafia and is really cold to everyone including Jennie but he loves Jennie.

Jennie was on a call with Jisoo.

Jennie- Jungkook doesn't care about me.

Jisoo- Do you care for him?

Jennie- Yes.

Jisoo- He doesn't respect you. Divorce him.

Jennie- I'll think of it. Thanks for listening to me.

Jisoo- No problem. Bye.

Jennie- Bye.

Jennie ended the call. Went and got some divorce papers. And waited for Jungkook to come home. It was midnight when Jungkook came home.

Jungkook- Why are you up late?

Jennie- I want a  divorce.

Jungkook was frozen for a while. 

Jungkook- Why?

Jennie- You don't love me.

Jungkook- No. I won't sign them.

Jennie- Why? Why do you want me to suffer with living with you.

Jennie had started to cry now. Jungkook was hurt inside but didn't show it outside.

Jungkook- Is that what you think?

Jungkook sighed and put his gun on the table. Jennie took the gun and pointed it at herself.

Jennie- Either you sign the papers or I kill myself.

Jungkook- Jennie put that down. That is not a thing to play with.

Jennie- No.

Jungkook- Fine I'll sign the papers.

Jennie put down the gun and immediately Jungkook took it and threw it out the window. 

Jungkook- Will you listen to me.

Jennie- No, I want you to sign the papers.

Jungkook just pulled her in for a kiss. Jennie was shook she tried to loosen his grip but he was strong. Jungkook finally pulled out.

Jungkook- I love you.

Jennie- Why didn't you tell me this earlier??

Jungkook- I'm shy with all these stuff.

Jennie- Wow. The most powerful man in the world is shy of saying I love you. 

Jungkook- Do you love me.

Jennie- Yes!!

And then both of them kissed. 

Jungkook- Do you want to go on a date with me?

Jennie- What right now?

Jungkook- Why not?

Jennie- Okay!!

Jennie went upstairs to change and Jungkook tore the divorce papers and threw them in the trash and went to change.

What Jungkook was wearing-

What Jennie was wearing-

When Jungkook saw what Jennie was wearing he wanted to pin her and kiss her all over but he controlled

Jungkook- It's short and body tight and revealing.

Jennie- Great observation!!

Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook- Come on, let's go.

Jennie hugged Jungkook. Jungkook put her legs around his waist and carried her to the car. He gently laid her on the passenger seat and  then got in the car. He drove to a fancy restaurant. They both got out of the car and went inside. Both of them went to the roof area. There Jungkook had made a reservation for a private dinning. They both sat down. The waiter came  and asked Jungkook what they would have. The entire time the waiter was looking all wired at Jennie she felt uncomfortable so when the waiter went she excused herself and went to the ladies restroom. There was no one there. Jennie was washing her hands when the waiter came in.

Waiter- Hey, girl.

Jennie was so shook she didn't say anything. The Waiter was walking straight at Jennie. 

Jennie- W-What are you doing?

The waiter suddenly pinned Jennie against the wall and started kissing Jennie's neck. Jennie was terrified. Jennie tried to push him but he just got angry kicked my stomach.

Waiter- Don't try to push your daddy away.

Now Jennie was crying. She was screaming for help. 

Meanwhile Jungkook was thinking why Jennie wasn't back yet so he went to the ladies restroom and saw the waiter kissing Jennie. He felt so angry he went to the guy ripped him away from Jennie and punched him and kicked him at the end he just took out his gun and killed him. After killing the dumb dude he went to Jennie and hugged he tried to calm her down.

Jungkook- It's fine now sweetheart. I'm here.

Jungkook went and kept Jennie in the car and took the food as parcel. When Jungkook sat down on his seat Jennie hugged him. Jungkook started to drive the car. And when they reached home Jungkook placed her on the bed took the parcel and started feeding her and Jennie was feeding him.

THE END!!