Shut Down

Hey guysssssss my newest update after exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

So in this one shot Jungkook is a famous and rich CEO and Jennie is his wife.

Jennie just awoke from her sleep and looked at her side and couldn't see Jungkook there she slowly got up and looked at her bedside alarm clock. 

Jennie- OMG it's already 12:30 Jungkook already left for work. 

Jennie got up did her morning routine and got in the kitchen to make breakfast for herself.

~Time Skip~ After breakfast

Jennie realized that Jungkook didn't have breakfast and she didn't even pack his lunch so she got up and and made lunch for Jungkook and packed it. She then went to the car and drove to his company.

~Time SkiP~ At the company

Jennie was at the receptionists table.

The receptionist- Hi ma'am. What do you want?(Not nice)

Jennie- Umm well I'm looking for Jungkook.

Receptionist- Do you have an appointment?

Jennie- No, but I don't need one if you just tell me where his cabin is I'll just be on my way.

Receptionist- What makes you above the rest? Huh why do not need a appointment you're not special.

Jennie- I'm not special I'm just  his...

The receptionist slapped her and Jennie fainted because... (Suspence continue reading to find out)

Jungkook suddenly came in in the receptionist area and found Jennie on the floor.

Jungkook- JENNIE!!!!

Jungkook-What happened?

Receptionist- Uh I don't know sir...

Jungkook- SO YOURE SAYING MY WIFE JUST DROPPED ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!

Receptionist- Wife????

Jungkook- YES SHES MY WIFE. NOW WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED.

Employee1- Sir umm Mrs. Jeon had come looking for you but umm Clara (receptionist) did not tell her your cabin and she slapped her and she fainted...

Clara- NO sir thats not true...

Jungkook slapped her hard that she started bleeding.

Jungkook- YOU B**CH HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY WIFE AND THEN LIE ABOUT IT!!!!!!! YOURE FIRED!!!!!!

Clara went out of the office crying. Jungkook then took Jennie in his arms and carried her to the car and took her to the doctor. 

~Time SKip~ At the hopital

Jungkook was waiting out of the test room. Jennie was taken in for some testing. The doctor came out.

Doctor- Congratulations.

Jungkook- My wife just fainted and you're congratulating me?

Doctor- Shes pregnant. Thats why I congratulated you and that is also why she fainted.

Jungkook- Oh can I see her?

Doctor- Of course

Jungkook was taken into the room and there he saw Jennie smiling at him.

Jennie- Hi dad... (giggling)

Jungkook- Hi mom.

Jungkook came and pecked Jennie on her forehead and then touched her stomach. He did his bunny smile.

Jungkook- Our little baby...

Jennie- Its so tiny... Like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss small. (making a hand gesture)

Jungkook laughed at her cuteness. 

Jungkook- I can't believe I'm a dad.

Jennie- I can.

Jungkook laughed. Just then the doctor came in and Jennie can be discharged now. So Jungkook took her home. And fed her well and then they both fell asleep.

Omg yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss no more examssssssssssssssssssssss so happy!!! Purple you all! Have a Jennie-