I love You, Only You

Introduction- Jennie and Jungkook are a married couple and they both love each other very much. Jungkook owns a company.

Jennie was waiting for Jungkook to come back from the office. She was getting bored just starring at a wooden door so she took out her phone and started scrolling through her Instagram. When suddenly some unknown person just started to chat with Jennie on Instagram.

In Instagram-

Unknown- Hello Jennie.

Jennie- Hello, Who are you and how do you know me?

Unknown- I won't tell you who I am, but I am here to tell you that your husband Jungkook, has a girlfriend.

Jennie- Good joke. I know Jungkook won't do such a thing.

Unknown- I'm not joking. Here-

Jennie- I still don't believe you

End of Instagram chat.

But deep down Jennie was really sad and hurt seeing Jungkook kiss someone else. Jennie blocked the person, but downloaded the picture.

After some time Jungkook came home.

Jennie- Had fun with your Girlfriend?

Jungkook- What? Jennie are you drunk?

Jennie- No I'm not drunk. But tell me about you girlfriend will you, I bet we'll become best friends.

Jungkook- I don't know what you're talking about.

By now Jennie had tears in her eyes. Jennie opened her phone and showed Jungkook the picture.

Jungkook- That's not me.

Jennie- Yes it is. (now crying)

Jungkook- No, baby I don't love anyone else only you.

Jennie- That what is this??

Jungkook- It's editing. I swear I don't love anyone else but you. I swear on my mother. And you know how much I respect my mother.

Jennie- Okay, I guess I believe you.

Jungkook took Jennie in a hug.

Jungkook- Stop crying baby.

Jennie slowly did stop crying and told Jungkook all about the unknown person and their chat. 

Jungkook- It's a good thing that you have blocked the unknown person.

Jennie- Yeah..

Jungkook- And baby, I love you, only you.

Jennie- So do I. (with a big gummy smile) 

They had dinner.

Jungkook- You know baby, I think I have to punish you for chatting with a unknown person.

Jennie- What do you mean?

Jungkook carried Jennie bridal style and took her to the bedroom. And I think you guys know whats going to happen.

The End!!

P.S. that picture of Jungkook kissing some girl is not real. And that boy is actually someone else. I found that photo in the internet. And stay tuned for more updates!!