Feel My Rhythm (Part 2)

I Hate that by Jennie and Jungkook was out and now they are getting ready for their first live performance. They are backstage right now.

Jennie- How should we start the performance??

Jungkook- I wish this was planned and this performance was not all of a sudden.

Jennie- Yeah.

Jungkook started playing the backing track of their song and Jennie started swaying and then started dancing gracefully after some time Jungkook also joined in and both were dancing. After some time The song ended and both of them kissed each other. 

Jennie- I think we've got our performance.

Jungkook- Yes. Now lets go change.

Both of them changed into their outfits.

What they were wearing-

Jungkook- Don't you think that it's a bit revealing.

Jennie- No.

Jungkook- Are you sure?

Jennie- Yes.

Jungkook- Will you be comfortable on stage?

Jennie- Yes.

Jungkook- Okay. I'm fine with it if you're fine.

Even though Jungkook said that he didn't actually mean it he didn't want a bunch of fanboys and fangirls staring and drooling at Jennie's body. Both of them were just practicing and then they were called on stage for the performance by the MC. They were doing well on stage but during the dance break Jennie's shirt slightly ripped from the back so they quickly changed the choreography and Jungkook while singing and acting like this was planned form the beginning put his blazer on Jennie's back and Jennie wore it and continued dancing and singing. At the end of their performance they kissed. They rushed backstage and had Jennie's shirt fixed while Jungkook chewed out the designer.

Jungkook- WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MAKING THAT TIGHT SHIRT!!!! IT'S LIKE YOU WANTED IT TO RIP!!!!
Designer- I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen.

Jungkook- I guess that's fine. Say sorry to Jennie.

Designer- I'm sorry Jennie.

Jennie- It's okay, it wasn't your fault.

Jungkook made a sound of disagreement but Jennie chose to ignore it. After all the performances were done the awards were handed out and I Hate That... won 4 awards. So Jungkook invited Jennie to his house for a party.

Time Skip- At Jungkook's house.

Jennie came to Jungkook's house and they watched a movie while eating and then Jungkook got this party started in bed.

The End!!!!

Sorry I wasn't updating!!!! Really sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!