I Want Him!!

Introduction- Jungkook and Jennie are dating and love each other very much and both want to marry the other but Jungkook is shy and Jennie is waiting for him. But now things have changed both are depressed because Jennie's parents have set up Jennie in a arranged marriage!!

It was Jennie's wedding but not with her true love but with a unknown, flirting, pervert guy. She was crying bitterly and curding her mother but her mother slapped her and scolded her. You see her parents were very mean and hated Jennie but loved and praised her elder brother Jin. Jin hated this behavior of his parents and would usually stop his parents form hurting Jennie.

Jennie- I HATE YOU MOM!! I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY MOTHER!!

Jennie's mom was about to punch Jennie but Jin came in the way and stopped her. He hugged Jennie.

Jin- Don't worry I have a plan for you to escape them.

Jin took Jennie to a deserted room where Jungkook was. Jennie ran to him and hugged him. Jungkook hugged her back.

Jin- Okay I have a plan the plan is- Jennie will attend the wedding but when the vows come you say no and break the marriage and then me and Jungkook will get you out of there get you two secretly married. That's the plan for the following year.

Jennie- I like it.

Jennie's mom- Where are you?? You ungrateful beast??

Jungkook- Who is she referring to?

Jennie- Me.

Jennie went to her mom.

Jennie's mom- Come on you're getting late. 

Jennie followed her mom to her entrance spot. They waited and then the music began and Jennie and her dad walked down the aisle. The priest began the wedding but when the last vow came Jennie said no breaking the wedding.

Jin- Come one Jennie!!

Jungkook- Let's get out of here.

Jennie's mom- No where are you going?

Jennie's dad- JENNIE KIM YOU BETTER COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!

But Jennie didn't hear that she was driving away with Jin and Jungkook. 

Jennie- We did it!!

Jungkook- Yes we did.

Jin- And now you 2 lovebirds can do whatever you want.

Jennie hugged Jungkook. And then Jungkook kissed Jennie on her lips.

Jungkook- I swear no body can take you away from me now.

Jennie smiled and kissed him again. Then they reached Jungkook's mansion. And then all of them went in. They had dinner and then Jin went to sleep but Jungkook and Jennie stayed up having fun 😉.

Both of them got married and Jennie's parent did not hunt her down!!

THE END!!