Murder at MAMA

Jennie's POV-

BLACKPINK was getting ready to go on stage and get their awards.

The girls were in MAMA. And where waiting for the announcement's. For the awards.

BTS and BLAKCPINK and TWICE and Stray Kids were called on stage.

Stray Kids was giving a speech.

Author POV-

While Stray Kids was giving a speech some Haters (dressed as fans) were plotting murder of none other than Jennie Kim of BLACKPINK.

Stray Kids finished their speech and took their awards and got back to their place. Twice went on and gave a speech. Jennie was carefully standing in one place and listening to the groups. The haters aimed there guns at Jennie at pulled the trigger...

It nearly hit Jennie but Jungkook caught it just in time. The police was called and they had the haters under arrest. And then Jungkook came on the mic and made an announcement.

Jungkook- I just want to say something. I know that Jennie has many fans, saseangs and haters but just because you don't like her you don't try to kill her. And if I find anyone of you Haters and Saseangs laying a finger on her I will track them down and get them arrested because know one can touch my Babygirl.

With that he left the stage with Jennie.

Backstage-

Jungkook- Are you okay Jennie??

Jennie didn't say anything she just burst into tears and hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook- oh baby pls. don't cry just calm down. You're safe now. You're with me.

Jungkook raised Jennie's face by her chin and whipped her tears away.

Jennie just hugged him again.

Jennie- Promise me you will protect me all the time.

Jungkook- I promise sweetie.

And he did fulfill his promise and kept Jennie safe.

THE END!!