EPILOGUE

Ek teri nazar jo saath de mera, Main kisi aur ko dekhna bhi gunaah samjhu

Main kisi aur ko dekhna bhi gunaah samjhu.

️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Mehr shut her laptop after replying to all her followers and subscribers on YouTube. She had started vlogging almost ten years ago and she had earned more fame, money, recognition, love and support from her YouTube family than she could ever imagine.

She walked in the kitchen and made two cups of tea and took it to the lawn.

“Good morning, Ammi.” She greeted Zartaaj and kept the tray on the table.

Zartaaj, who loved spending her morning in the luscious garden that Mehr had worked hard on, smiled at her daughter-in-law. “Good morning. How come you’re up so early?”

“I couldn’t sleep so I thought of working for a while. And then I thought of joining you for your morning tea.” She passed her the cup and they enjoyed it while gossiping.

Three years ago, Arsalaan’s father, Jahangir, suffered a heart attack and couldn’t make it. Zartaaj was not herself for several months. The children tried their best to always be by her side and not leave her alone, but nothing worked. Ayesha was also married to Daniyal by then, so Mehr suggested to Arsalaan that they should bring Zartaaj with them. Leaving the Zaidi Mansion was not easy for Zartaaj, but a new home, a new atmosphere did good to her mental state. It took time but she returned to her normal self.

After finishing her tea, Mehr excused herself and went to wake up Eshal. She pressed a kiss on her forehead and gently called her name while caressing her hair.

“Wake up, my big girl.” Mehr said with a voice that was filled with love.

Eshal grunted in her sleep before opening her eyes finally. “Maa!”

“Happy birthday, Eshu.” Mehr wished her thirteen year old daughter. Time flies so fast. It feels like yesterday when Mehr had seen a three year old Eshal for the first time, and today she was a teenager.

“Thank you, maa.” Eshal kissed her mother’s cheeks and then skipped towards the bathroom.

Mehr then looked towards her left where another bed was placed, and on that was sleeping Mehr and Arsalaan’s second daughter, Adab. She was a sweet, little angel that Allah had blessed the Zaidi family with five years ago. After Arsalaan had agreed for a second baby, Mehr still wanted to wait for a few years before planning one. Then on their fourth wedding anniversary, Mehr gifted Arsalaan a positive pregnancy test.

Mehr woke up Adab as well with tons of kisses and took her to brush her teeth. Then the three girls went to wake up Asalaan. Both the daughters jumped on the bed and cuddled him, while Mehr stood in one corner and witnessed the scene with a smile on her face.
He kissed his princesses before walking to his queen. “Morning, baby.” He nuzzled his nose in her neck and took a deep breath.