AUTHOR'S NOTE.

This is my first teen fiction ever . The characters are completely fictional, all ideas came from my head I made no use of any form duplication, events exposed in this story are in no way re enactions of real life events . There may be grammatical errors because unfortunately I am not a vampire or something so I am doomed to make mistakes which actually sucks I mean I really, really , Uhm, really want to be a vampire ah imagine what life would be like, the unexplainable speed ah ..... Uhm sorry way off topic . Where was I? Oh yeah the completely 'human' grammatical errors haha . I will however, edit at the end of this story or just when I am bored with nothing to do. I'll try to update chapters as much and as quick as I can, possible reasons for not updating : homework / exams , what I have of a social life or just because I have no imagination left or ideas and I am waiting for something or someone to spark the part of my brain that gives me ideas ( I don't know what it's called and I am not even sure if it has a name? ). Constructive criticism is always welcomed :) and if you have suggestions too ;) with that being said please vote and comment after reading a chapter , please? And thank you if I forget to thank you then thank you again I'm blabbing sorry :) . Enjoy? Oh if you come across this, would you mind making a cover if it's not to much to ask for? Thanks .