CHAPTER SEVEN.

ALEXANDRA'S P.O.V.

" Alexandra, Alexandra , Alexandra " I heard Brandon's voice calling for me , I was in the bath so I quickly stepped out and put on a gown.

I made my way outside the bathroom .

" I am right here Brandon ." I called out not really knowing where he is.

His steps became louder.

" God Alexandra why did you not answer me " He asked panting heavily.

" Er sorry I was bathing when you called. " I said apologetically.

He nodded and looked at my body up and down which is completely naked and wet underneath the gown I had on.

Lust was evident in his eyes .

He moved forward.

I backed away .

I was now pressed against the wall and his body was just inches away from mine .

My breathing became more frantic. And I am sure as hell he could hear it .I was not scared or anything I wanted whatever was about to come . God my heart is about to jump out of my chest luckily I had a ribcage so that seemed unlikely to happen.

His body now pinned my body against the hard wall. His leg effortlessly parted my legs. With that his eyes travelled from my leg up to my thighs , to my pelvic area , to my stomach , his eyes was now on my breast for about two seconds but it felt longer because the gown slightly exposed it.

I heard him let out a small moan at the sight.

Finally his grey eyes looked into my blue ones . His eyes showcased so many emotions , uncertainty , adoration but most of all lust. . .

His fingers brushed my lip in a sensual manner , he parted my lips with his fingers. He looked into my eyes again and moved closer if that was even possible .

I could now feel his bulging erection against my stomach.

" See what you do to me Alexandra ." He said his voice so husky. Ah.

Kiss me already.

I moaned in response.

" Shit Alexandra don't do that or I will take you down right now. "

I moaned again.

" You asked for it Alexandra " was the last thing he said before I was swept off my feet and led into the bedroom .

He pushed me against the wall and...

Kissed me roughly. I opened my mouth allowing him to enter. We fought for dominance of course he won. The kiss was so rough but passionate. I never felt this way before . I was feeling sparks inside me I never felt before I moan in his mouth ,in response his hand travelled down my body cupping my breast , " ah" I called out.

My robe was about to fall down my body when...

The door bell rang .

" Shit! " Brandon said .

He composed himself and left the bedroom .

I sit there stunned .

I never felt that way before.

I wanted to feel it again .

My virgin self.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord have mercy on me ! That was uncalled for but it was inevitable.

A picture of Alexandra in the media bar.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)