CHAPTER FOUR.

Mr.Larx , I mean 'Brandon' is radiating a different view on his demeanour, totally the opposite of what he projected at the store . At the store he was all business like, acting like the CEO that he is : he was serious , very straight to the point, intimidating , a bit arrogant and polite seeing that he did credit me to my manager. Now he is contradicting that projections he is carefree, kind of mysterious with his intentions and oblivious as to who he is.

We are now sitting in the lounge . Brandon suggested that we get to know each other personally.

" So Alexandra , I know that you are an exceptional law student, but what do you plan on doing after you studied? Are you going to go straight into the courtroom or are you going to take a breather? " He asked.

What a fucking good question . I haven't even thought about that .

" First of all Brandon call me Alex please. " I said with a smile. " Secondly it's only my second year now , so I don't know if I'll be 'exceptional' by the end of my course thanks for the praise though" I said appreciatively.

" No I prefer calling you by your name ,Alexandra . Yes you are only in your second year of studying yet you have law firms offering you jobs that I think deserves praising."

Holy cow . I kind of like the way my name rolls off his tongue so I am not complaining . But he sure is thorough with his research. I didn't want the attention on me so I quickly changed the topic and asked him :

" So uhm you quite young and already you have become the CEO of a successful company. To what do you owe this achievement ? " I asked.

He stiffened.

" Obvious reason Alexandra the company I hold control over is a family company , I am the oldest so I am doomed to become CEO. "

He said that in some what a disgusted tone. Why? I'll let it go for now. Surely his father must have seen potential to award him with such powerful authority.

" So you have siblings ? " I asked .

He sighed .

" Yes "

That's all he said .

" How many? " I asked more persistent.

His face hardened .

?

" I don't have time for your fucking questions . You annoying little shit " He shouted .

And with that he stormed off. Last thing I heard was the banging noise of the door being slammed.

I sit there stunned .

What happened?

Then I recall his words and flinched as his verbal obscenities soaked in.

I remember his facial expression. It was hard and cold.

I ran into my 'room' . That was the first time I have ever been shouted at and witnessed such a drastic mood change.

Perhaps he got some personality disorder .

Tears flowed as I remember his harshness.

Why doesn't he want to talk about his family ?

Do I even want to know?

Will he hurt me ?

Do I want to be involved with him ?

Maybe I should try and escape...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xenia Tchoumitcheva - Alexandra / Alex, in the media bar.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)