CHAPTER TWENTY.

ALEXANDRA'S P.O.V.

Brother !?

" Mark ! ." Gia's high pitched squeal interrupted both my thoughts and the building tension between Mark and Brandon. 

I must say she cleaned up well in 20 minutes.

But back to the situation on hand.

Mark and Brandon are brothers. As in he was the driver who caused the fatal accident that ruined Brandon and his life .

Brandon and Marks intense scrutinising ended as soon as Gia braced us with her presence and reluctantly Brandon pulled away from glaring at him and he angrily turned to use the wall of our apartment corridor as his personal punching bag or maybe Brandon used the wall with Marks face as imagery ,  which ever way Brandon is beating the shit out of the wall and hurting himself in the process.

Gia didn't even notice and instead dragged an unwillingly and distracted looking Mark to her bedroom , I suppose . Once they vanished I approached Brandon slowly walking up to him,  not knowing in what mood he is currently in.

" Brandon? " I whispered and put my hand on his shoulder .

At the sound of my voice Brandon turned around and smashed my body to his. He was hugging me tightly,  using his whole body to cover me as a protecting mantle . I realised something.

His brother awoken his buried past . One in which was painful . Now he is like glass,  completely fragile .

I hugged him back to reassure him that I am here for him .

" Oh Alexandra. " Brandon whispered.

" Come lets get your knuckles cleaned up. " I said while studying his bruised knuckles.

" I can't go in there knowing that he is in there Alexandra ." Brandon said .

I nodded in understanding but I need to get him fixed up.

" Do you want to talk about it , about Mark ?" I asked .

He spoke no words but grunted in response,  I take that as a no.

" Okay stay right here , ill go and get the first aid kit ." I instructed .

" No!  You will not go in there with him ." Brandon said angrily .

What? 

" Brandon,  Mark is with Gia,  as in they are together ." I explained.  .

" Even so,  I do not want you near him . All he does is take away the people who means the world to me . I dont want to risk you being in his presence. " Brandon elaborated.

" I know it may sound ridiculous to you . But I just can't.  I can't kitten . I don't want you near him ." He said close to tears .

I just stood before him completely dumbfounded. 

" Promise you won't leave me Alexandra ." He asked suddenly while pulling my body to his. What made him have that absurd thought ?

" I won't leave you Brandon.  I promise. " I reassured him.

He sighed relieved and in content.

" So where do you want to go? " I asked him.

He seemed to be thinking before he answered " we could go to one of my penthouses and you could get me cleaned up and thereafter I would like to take you somewhere. "

" Okay but I really need to get dressed I can't walk around in my pajamas" I said .

He took off his blazer and put it on my body " There problem solved , let's get going kitten ."