CHAPTER FIVE.

It is now 1:00 am exactly nine hours since Brandon and I's one sided 'argument'.

I started to get worried. I don't know why though , he was being mean to me .But what if he has been kidnapped ? Haha he did that to you its highly unlikely someone would kidnap him , my inner goddess said to me . Yeah she's probably right .

Maybe he is getting himself drunk and probably with some whore. That sounds more likely my inner goddess said .I sighed . Why am I even worried? I could have escaped while he was away, why didn't I?

On that thought I heard the door swing open.

" Alexandra! " a voice said frantically. His voice...

I didn't reply. I was still afraid of what he would do and I was mad at him.

" Alexandra! Are you here ? Where are you? " He asked and I heard his voice becoming louder as he is moving closer to my ' room'.

I went further into the the corner.

The door opened and he flipped the light on.

" There you are " He smirked.

He was a bit wobbly and he reeked of alcohol.

He tripped as he neared me.

I gasp.

I went over to him and picked him up. Damn he Is heavy I thought to myself . I made my way to his bedroom and started to take off his shoes and jacket.

"Hey leave me alone what are you doing?!put my clothes back on you whore. "

"I am with Alexandra , so leave me alone ."

I sit there stunned.

He thought I was someone else , and even though he was drunk he still said no . He said he was with me what does he mean?

" Go get out of my room you whore " He screamed.

I smiled and walked to my 'room' . Finally drifting to sleep , what an eventful day .

***

"Alexandra! " I was a woken by Brandon screaming my name barging into my room.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.

" God , you are still here I thought you left " He said , relieved.

Why didn't I leave ? I nodded and put my head back onto my pillow . I was still mad at him for yelling to me yesterday .

"Shit Alexandra , I am so sorry for behaving the way I did to you yesterday it's just that I don't like talking about my family " He said .

I remained silent.

" Alexandra say something " He pleaded .

" You came home drunk yesterday why is that? " I asked .

" I did? " He asked confused.

I nodded.

" Uhm sorry. Did I hurt you Alexandra? , oh don't tell me I did something stupid " He asked.

" Besides calling me a whore and telling me to get out of your room while trying to help you to bed , nah you did absolutely nothing stupid" I said sarcastically.

I'm not going to tell him that he didn't know it was me and that he thought it was someone else taking advantage of his drunken state.

His eyes widened

" I am so sorry Alexandra , last night was a blur I don't remember much but I can assure you I didn't mean what I said god I am immensely sorry , forgive me ?

" Okay. " was all I said .

I did forgive him.

He put his head in his hand and said something about the idiot that he is and some other profanities.

I didn't want him to feel guilty so I changed the subject.

" Hey don't you have a hangover ? " I asked .

His head shot up and he seemed surprised that I was talking to him.

" Yes I have a bit of a headache " He replied.

" Let me take care of you then " I offered and smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey don't forget to vote and comment :)