CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE

And sometimes I have kept my feelings to myself , because I could find no language to describe them in.

- Jane Austen.

------------------------

ALEXANDRA'S P.O.V

Move in with Brandon? Could I do it ? Is it too soon ? Are we even that serious ?

All these unanswered questions buzzed through my mind the second Brandon proposed that idea .

I am not even sure of my feelings towards him . I like him . I like him alot . When I am with him it feels as if the rest of the world , the rest of my surroundings just blurs out and there is only him , Brandon.

When he stares at me , when he says my name, my legs becomes wobbly and my stomach , god damn my stomach feels as if there is a whole zoo having some kind of frat party inside .

But could I move in with him after dating him for less than a day ?

Where would we live? Here? In this penthouse? Or in his home ? I'm not sure if I could go back there .

I looked at Brandon to see him staring at me expectantly awaiting my answer.

" Um, Brandon I am not yet ready to go back to your home , I am sorry. " I answered apologetically.

My words has caused Brandon's face to fall. " And I can never apologise enough for all that I have caused you kitten . But if you agree that is not where we would be living. " He replied .

I looked at him confused. Oh he must mean that we will be living here , in his penthouse?

" Come. " He said and held out his hand .I took it and looked at him again confusedly." Remember when I said that I would like to take you somewhere ?"

" Uhm yeah I remember, where are you taking me? " I asked while he led me to the elevator . I didn't see Abriel as we were walking, she must have left while I was showering.

" It is a surprise kitten ." He said . I groaned at that and he chuckled in response to my groaning.

I hate surprises !

I pouted absentmindedly and got into the elevator with Brandon right on my tail.

Suddenly I was pinned against the hard mirror of the elevator. What is happening?

" Kitten, I warned you about pouting and the effect it has on me . " Brandon said while leaning into me . I couldn't move back because I was literally trapped . He was staring into my eyes and his grey eyes reflected lust . His fingers brushed my lips sensually just as the last time , the amount of pleasure roaming inside of me just by that simple movement is immensely satisfying and had me yearning for more contact.

His eyes never left mine while his hand travelled to my breast , I let out a not so subtle gasp in suprise . He leaned closer and I closed my eyes impatiently awaiting this pleasurable moment .

Ting

That was the elevator signalling that we have reached the bottom floor , that sound indication of the bell / elevator is my sworn enemy for disturbing what was to be ecstasy .

I opened my eyes to see Brandon smirking .

" That is what you make me feel when you pout ." Brandon said and walked out of the elevator.

Realisation dawned upon me . Brandon purposefully teased me . That stupid selfish human!

I really wanted to feel his lips on mine and experience the intense amount of pleasure.