CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

ALEXANDRA'S P.O.V .

My mood has definitely brightened since I went to go see Brandon compared to the last few days without him. I was excited and nervous to what Brandon has gotten planned for me .

I have three hours until the 'surprise' will be revealed. I am patiently waiting in the kitchen until it is time for me to get ready . . .

" Alexandra, why are you standing in the kitchen ?" Gia's voice interrupted my thoughts .

" I am hungry ." I complained.

Actually I don't know why I am in the kitchen . But now that I think about it , I really am hungry .

" So you decided to stand in the centre of the kitchen and not make you any food? " Gia questioned.

" I was contemplating in my head on what I should make me. " I lied easily .

" What are your choices ?" Gia asked .

" Uhm it's between lasagne and ice cream ? " I said.

That was the only two stuff that popped in my head.

" Wow they are really contradictory, I say you should go for the ice -cream you wouldn't have to prepare to make it. " Gee suggested.

" Good idea ." I said with a smile and headed to the refrigerator .

Gia and I sat on the couch eating the ice cream . It has been a while since Gia and I have talked let alone spend time together .

" You seem happy. " Gia observed.

I smiled even more at this.

" Yeah, it is Brandon ." Was all I said .

By the mention of Brandon's name Gee's face fell. Did she not like him ?

" You shouldn't be seeing Brandon Alex, he is no good for you ." Gee said .

" How do you know what is good for me Gee? He makes me happy . " I questioned and stated .

She sighed.

" I can see that but I also remember that he made you sad. For weeks you were broken Alexandra . You wouldn't eat nor talk to me . I dont want that to happen again . He has so much power over your emotions and you are too inexperienced to notice. I just don't want you to get hurt ." Gia confessed.

Ah .

" I know that Gee but there are things that you don't know that we share. And yes I am inexperienced in the ' relationship / love ' sector but I have this attraction towards him and I don't know how to explain it. All I know is that I am in pure ecstasy when I am around him it's just just just indescribable." I said .

Gia seemed to be thinking and then she smiled.

?

" Alex. You are in love. " Gia announced simply.

I--n lo-ve?

Do I love Brandon ?

I --

"I have something to confess. " said Gia shamefully interrupting my thoughts again .

" What ?" I asked .

She took a deep intake of breath before she began.

" Those two weeks when you have been practically isolated and distant Brandon has been sending you gifts . By him doing so I figured out that he was the one who had caused you to behave that way . So instead of giving the gifts which was chocolate mouse , pancakes , ice cream and Roses, all the things you like, I ate it . I know I am a bad friend but I didn't want him to hurt you like you were hurting. Forgive me please ." Gia announced and pleaded.