CHAPTER NINETEEN.

"One day your heart will take you to your lover . One day your soul will carry you to the beloved. Don't get lost in your pain , know that one day your pain will become your cure. "

- Rumi

------------------------------

BRANDON'S P.O.V.

Her succulent rosebud lips was kissing me with so much passion, so much need, so much reassurance and acceptance. This actions caught me by surprise and took me a couple of seconds before I reacted and in turn I kissed her softly with all the love I have for her . The kiss was not rough like the last and only kiss we shared instead it was like a classical composition, moving and full of meaning one cannot decipher.

After our memorable kiss we pulled away breathlessly.

I stared at Alexandra with adoration.

" Is that a yes ?" I asked hopefully.

She nodded in confirmation.

Her action statement brought about immense happiness freely roaming in my body . I smiled brightly at this and not even Shakespeare or Nicholas Sparks could possibly describe or measure up my happy state.

I got up from my seat, picked my kitten up and spinned her around in her rightful place, my embrace. She squealed and God it was a delightful sound. I let her down and stared at her.

She is mine . I want to say it out loud .

" Mine !" I said with a smile and pulled her body closer to me .

" Don't tell me you are a Werewolf and I am your mate !" She questioned with her hand across her heart as if she is in disbelief.

I chuckled at this. She has an amazing sense of humour .

" No but you are mine. Only mine Alexandra ." I said possessive.

" Okay Alpha, I am all yours . Now will you take me home . It's getting late and kind of chilly ." She asked .

Without a second thought I pulled off my blazer and put it on her tiny body .

" Oh no Brandon you don't have to I don't want you getting cold ." She objected.

" Honestly kitten I'd rather be in damn Antarctica than to have you freezing and getting sick. " I stated.

She blushed and said :

" Come lets get in your car . I still feel guilty that I have taken your warmth. " she said apologetically.

" Knowing that you are mine brings all the warmth I need kitten ." I said .

She turned crimson . I chuckled she looks so cute . I saved her from almost exploding by leading her to my car .

Once I got Alexandra secured inside my car I drove to her home. Honestly I would rather have Alexandra come with me home but I would not make the same distraught choice again . I understand that she is not emotionally ready to enter my home again and I get that I put her through shit .

I clenched my hands on the steering wheel as I recalled my inexcusable behaviour.

Alexandra gave me a questioning look I shrugged as if to say it's nothing.

Perhaps I should buy a new house that way Alexandra and I could build happy memories instead of the distraught memories Alexandra has of my house . Sure I have many apartments around New York but are all bachelor pads and that is not fit for Alexandra and I.

It's settled. I have to see a estate agent tomorrow .

We were now outside Alexandra's apartment . I got out and went over to her side to open the door for her . She smiled and together we walked until we were outside her door .