I'm Still Here :)

Sorry for not updating for the longest time :)
There has been loads of things going on since I last posted on my MG journey which has made my MG life burn in the background and loss of motivation.

If you've seen the newest precure season running at the moment, you can see why.

You can see the difference

Anyway! I am starting to come back into the swing of things even if it's kinda slow.
I've also made a how to become a MG on my profile! I'm adding this to it and hopefully it will be helpful!

I did my repartition manifesting technique last night and this morning I feel very groggy and I'm awake before my parents! That usually never happens! And they didn't wake up with me like usual!

With the repartition technique I used the red pen manifestation technique! My sister has taught me that years ago, I can't believe I forgot to talk about it!!! :)

Basically once you have written down the thing you want to manifest, turn your paper on its side and write your full name 3 times (I think it must be your first name) and if you have a MG name write that too if you wish, just bellow your name. (You don't have to write your MG name 3 times but you can of you want to) :)

I'm afraid that's everything, I don't mean to not update its just I haven't had anything to talk about on my journey.

I hope you have a great Boxing Day!!! :)

Cure Comet

Ps: I'm afraid that I won't be doing any face revivals of me because of personal reasons and keeping my identity a secret. I hope you understand :)

BUT I will be making a Precure Subliminal Booster/ remake of my first Precure Subliminal! I hope you all will enjoy that as well as the how to guide on my profile too! :)