Another Dream

Yep, I had another dream!!! I feel like I'm making progress in my Magical Girl journey! Let me tell you what happened:

In the beginning, all of us were returning from a school trip and I was thinking about Futari Wa Pretty Cure max heart, hoping I could become as powerful as them and the second movie. Anyway, we returned to school and the teachers have set up a grid for us to complete a puzzle. I went up to my old friends from my old school who were apparently Pretty Cures. My Pretty Cure group was there too. They were in another team than I was so we were split up We were joking around a bit but I knew I had to go back to my team. I waved goodbye and sprinted off. I was there for some time before I decided I wanted a drink. I walked back inside, this girl I knew came beside me (she was also from my old school) and she was a pretty Cure as well!! Her name was Cure Angele. There was another group with us too, the Yes Precure 5 team!! All of them were there. I think they were teaching us how to be a good Precure???

Anyway, we came out, and the bad guys appeared from 5 large windows far away from us. We could still see-through. My group tried to transform but couldn't, I apparently didn't try. The rest did though so all of us had to climb the building. Two of my old friends got up and I tried but failed, I tried again and again but in the end, the roof snaped like carboard. Then I found a chair next to me from the other day. I knew it was from a football match. The good energy stored in the chair I could use to keep the chair stable (apparently Precures can do that) and hop onto the roof. We all started to climb into large vents leading to the top of the roof where the bad guys were. However, on the second vent, I couldn't get through. All the Precure could though. One of my old friends returned and tried to help me get through. She then suggested going head first. I rejected and opted to stay. She sighed as the rest went through.

I stayed on the ground for a while until Cure Angele came and she offered to carry me to the top. Halfway there, I realised that I left our fairy mascot behind. I told her to go while I get the pixie.

When I got to the scene though, it was too late. There was another girl who was from Star Twinkle Precure holding a Fluff (The fairy) bath bomb. Our mascot for some reason. She had eaten one of her favourite treats but something in it made her turn into a bath bomb.

I never joined to battle as there was no way to get to the roof.

I don't remember anything else until everyone went to my house for some food and drinks. I was ashamed that I couldn't keep Fluff safe and that I couldn't help anyone out. They said it was ok. I was waiting for Cure Angele to arrive but she was already there making me a bit immersed. We continued talking until I woke up.

That was the end of the dream.

I never transformed! WHY LIFE!! I was SOOOOOOOOOO close to as well!!!!!!!!!

Never mind. 

Note: I also had a Steven Universe dream as well about Jasper and Steven smashing rocks and crystal rocks. 

I hope you have a good week:

Cure Comet