The Lumens

The Lumen Precure

A long time ago, around 10,000 years ago. There were 3 precure's:

· Cure Empress

· Cure magician

· Cure priceless

(Yes, they are the legendary precure from Doki Doki.)

These band of heroes were named the Lumen Precure.

Each one possessed a magical artifact handed down from their homeland to defend humans and creatures alike.

· First, Cure Empress; the leader of the group, possessed the Miracle lovely pad. This powerful artifact can be used for defense and offence. It can be upgraded if met the right requirements. The miracle pad is powered by a Cintamani Crystal which came from their solar system.

· Secondly, Cure Magician; the warrior, owned the Miracle Dragon Glaze. The spear has the nickname of "The spear of light". The spear's tip is made from the same Cintamani crystal and the handle made from a long-forgotten wood only found in their solar system.

· Finally, there is Cure Priceless. She owns the Eternal golden crown that has all the knowledge of everything. All the crystals on the crown are indeed also Cintamani.

You may be asking how can it be the same crystal if they are all different colours?

Well, that is because the crystal changes colours of who owns/ uses it. That's why it made sense when Regena wielded the Miracle Dragon Glaze and it turned a purply black.

However, there is another crystal that was used by the Lumen precure. The moldavite. This crystal does everything else that the Cintamani cannot. They work together and when they are put together, they create the Lumen crystal. A major artifact on its own. It can create new cure's and other very powerful artifacts. Most if not all gem like items for the precure are made from a Lumen crystal. That's why they glow. Here is a list of the most likely Candidates for this:

· The prism Stones

· Mirai Crystals

· Miracle lights

· Fairy tones

· The candy rod star tip

· Kirakira's

· The feather part of the transformation pens from Star twinkle precure

· The magic wand tips for the main characters from Maho Girls.

· Tip of the melody sword

· All the crystal animals

· The cure florets (on the inside creating the light saber look seen.)

· Tips of the cure sticks

· The miracle jewel

· The crystal part of the handle from the Crystal princess rods

· Some if not most of the Princess dress up keys

· Tip of the princess candle

· The main part of the princess perfume

· The ring cure fortune uses

You get the point, anything that glows can be an Lumen crystal/ Cintamani crystal.

In real life, the crystal if put up to different lights, glow different colours. Even if the stone is put up to sunlight, the colour is completely different when put up to a torch.

It can come in many different shapes and sizes. So, it looks like precure used this crystal as an idea and it went from there.

This crystal is pure light and has the highest Hertz (vibrations) of any stone. The higher the frequency, the more light it has. The precure did own this crystal, it makes sense that one of their nicknames is "the warrior's of light." The stone powers them up with light and they can wield it with almost ease.

Well, that is all the information I have on this subject.

Now onto an Update:

I have found some more Soul button's! One is a light blue. I apparently weir a lot of blue and my nickname at school is "The woman in blue." or "The blue one.". The other button is in my dad's favourite jumper or at least the jumper he wears the most: badge. I found 3 more buttons, but I don't know if they are actually soul buttons. However, each one seemed to represent my old friends' personalities and I found them where I used to keep all the things they gave to me like cards, letters and small trinkets. So, you never know.

Anyway, hopefully the next chapter will be more on updates.

Hope you have a good week:

Cure comet

(Warning: Most of this I have put down isn't actually the truth about the 3 legendary cures from Doki Doki. HOWEVER, the crystals I have named (apart from the Lumen crystal) are real. They do actually exist.)