An MG Notice

Recently, on Wattpad and on other sites there are some people who are trying to become MG's.

You may think it is a good thing that people is trying to become MG's...

HOWEVER:

THEY ARE DOING IT FOR SELFISH REASONS

I have ALREADY said this in my other post the other day but IT NEEDS TO BE REPEATING APPARENTLY!

If YOU are trying to become an MG for a selfish reason, YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP!

Do you honestly think that the universe is going to give such powers just for you to abuse it?!

WE NEED more MG's BUT NOT SELFISH ONES!

AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

How many times I have to say this for it to sink in?!

Selfish MG's will NOT get the job done. You will just GIVE UP halfway through!

Do you know how hard it is to become on LET ALONE BE ONE?!?!

You won't just be fighting monsters from your MG type or show, YOU WILL BE FIGHTING MORE THAT!

You will be helping other MG's (Unless you are a Puella Magi but they are still helping other MG's) and protecting people, saving people. EVEN THE PEOPLE YOU HATE YOU WILL BE SAVING!!!

You must train all the time, think about it all the time, you must be mentally stable and SO ON!

THE STRESS IS UNBELIEVABLE!

BUT DAM IT, IT'S WORTH IT!

Heping others!

Protecting others!

Magic powers and transforming is a BONUS!!!! Not the reason you become an MG!

Yes, WE NEED MORE MG'S, but kind, caring people who want to help. Not people who just give up because of how hard it is or people who just want the power.

Now, to those people:

Leave the internet for a bit and think. Think about why you want to be an MG. Think about how it will impact your life. Think how stressful it is and so on.

ONCE you have decided what you want to do, come back. Tell us your decision and act upon it.

Then you can do what you need to do.

I'm sorry for a bleak chapter but it NEEDED to be said.

I hope you have a good day:

Cure Comet