More Magical girl dreams!

This chapter will be short sorry........

I have been having dreams of magical Girls lately!

So I will go in order:

I have drempt of Starlight's (She's on Discord) Magical Girl form AND saw her transformation and pixie/familiar! I also drempt her teammates but they aren't the exact same as the team Starlight is in. But I was right of them being Green and red but that's it mainly the rest wasn't accurate. Like the Red MG having a Spear and very long hair and the Green MG having a staff and very short hair. In the dream they were fighting a HUGE Sludge monster in a lake. The green and red MG could swap weapons at any time to throw off the enemy.

My second dream I remember is I was in 3rd person overlooking Cure Lovely and Blue (The god of the Earth in Happiness Charge) Getting away from monsters and fighting. At one point they were falling at a VERY high point and blue said 'Precure can cope with falls but after a curtain point, they can't' As the fall was too high Cure Lovely started to panic but was able to calm down and land safely proving Blue wrong in a way.

There is probably a few more dreams but I forgot........ oops :)

So onto news:

So...... I have changed my concept because..... something big has happened. I will talk about it in the next chapter but I had to change my concept because of it. Not a lot has changed, but enough that I need to talk about it.

The next chapter will be in this BIG thing.

I hope you have a good rest of the week!

Cure Comet