Day 2!!! :)

Hi everyone!!! :)

Sorry about not posting. I forgot about this, and i have been mega busy 😅

Day 2!!: Favourite precure!!!

The problem is.... i love most of the precure (before star twinkle/ healin good precure)

For my ranking, i will be putting into account: personality, character development, traits of being a good precure, taking the role as a precure seriously, and their role in the story. I won't necessarily count outfits because that's a completely different section of the 30-day challenge list :)

I had 4 cures in strong consideration in mind after wittling it down from 9. This was a mega hard decision. I even had to cross out one because we are having best leader in the next one. So sadly they are my 3rd favourite cure, this means there will be a double reward next time! My favourite lead cure and the best leader cure! (Even though they are both great leaders) :)

My favourite precure is:

Cure Moonlight and Cure passion!

Sorry, it's another two picks

Sorry, it's another two picks..... i just couldn't decide as they were so similar!

However there are differences that makes them both stand out: They aren't like other six rangers. (Apart from Cure muse)

Cure moonlight was turned back into a cure much later in the series than most six rangers. Even though she is super powerful, they balanced it by making the villains really powerful too and she even lost fight/s at the beginning of the series! While cure passion isn't mire powerful than the rest of the team, keeping the balance AND keeping the tention/ stakes high for the plot/ series!

This is a major downfall of precure seasons after Go princess. Making them far too powerful like cure earth removes any tention or at the edge of your seat fighting or story tention with the bad guys. It's maga important to have this hook, otherwise people will lose intrest. You can see in precure total revenue for each season has fallen drastically and i believe this is one of the major issues why (including no threatening/ no interesting villains)

However, these 2 characters show that making a fantastic sixth ranger without runing tention is 100 percent possible, and it gives me hope the creatures will realise their short comings  :)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!! Next time, it is my favourite and best leader! :)

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Cure comet