A startling realisation,resalts and concept

I KEEP SEEING ANGLE NUMBERS WHERE EVER I GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've now decided to call myself: The angel number Goddess!!! (It's just a joke!)

Seriously, 2121,2222,0808,1010,1414, 1010,1818,1919 2323,1111, 1313 (6 times in a row!!!).

I think there might be more but I was doing something and forgot to write them down... sorry.

Well, this chapter is going to be more sombre, as someone on Wattpad at pointed something out that I... sort of forgot about.

Our MG secret.

...we may have to delete our journals....yea, this situation arises.

I knew that is was going to come up, I just didn't know when.

Well... now is that time I guess.

We might be able to get away with deleting our personal data from them but we may not.

I still don't know how to feel about it, even after a day of thinking about it. You know it's the right thing to do for your sake, but you don't want to do it. That's the feeling I've got.

So, here's what I'm going to do.

Once I've got the results... I will post 2 special chapters. One for a thank you, the second... I will be on how to become a Pretty Cure. All the information from the Precure show of how to be a precure will be shared.... for only ONE day!!

After that, all of it will be deleted.

A: This is so people have the chance to read the journal before it's gone.

B: The how to become a precure is an issue. The Precure Team has scattered all of the information to most of the series. So, to get all of it, you must watch 75% of all of them. Yep, ain't joking. However, there has to be a reason to why the team did this. Not just for "Plot" reasons. So it's also respect to them.

It's sad to see that we are getting to this point, however, this maybe a sign that we are SOOOO close to become MG's that things like this will start to circulate around our heads.

Some evidence to why I believe this?? Well, last night, mum was talking in her sleep saying "You'll have to wait for the boat." and my dad did the yes hum. Were they having the same dream??

My mum described the boat as new but with an old design with a sail and that the boat was blue...

That sounds like she was describing the Galactic Gale. Was she dreaming of me becoming a pretty Cure?!?!?!

However, mum forgot about it when she woke up. So I have no idea if that was just a coincidence.

Anyway, I would like to go to updates:

First, I've made a collar for my Pixie:

You might be thinking, what is my pixie (or maybe pixies) well I've changed it from the beginning

You might be thinking, what is my pixie (or maybe pixies) well I've changed it from the beginning. It was going to be an owl called sparkle but I've changed it to:

My soft toy!!

Yes, I have a soft toy... don't judge!

Now, I won't be showing his picture because

A: To cover me.

B: He really doesn't like pictures, at all.

So sorry about that.

However, I shall show you the other pixie I have in mind:

This pixie is from Smile Precure and looks almost exactly like one of my toys, the only difference is that the one I've got is green with yellow ears instead of the other way around

I also dreamed of the pixie in my dream (the one from smile Precure.) We were doing Precure training in this colosseum. After finishing, the instructor (who was a nurse for some reason) gave us a pair of cards and we were collecting cards like from Happiness charged precure and when you fill out the binder, you can make a wish. (Exactly like the show.) Suddenly, a bad guy showed up and we had to leave to go after it. (It gets strange now.) My pixie turned into a helicopter to go after it, I hopped in, saying goodbye to the nurse and then I woke up. (Just so you know, I didn't have my name at that point and my MG colour was green. I loved the green cures in the series; I still do, and wanted to be one.)

Sooo, yea! I've had other dreams in the past about precure and I really liked them.

I've made a collar for her too! (I'm not sure what gender the pixie was so I decided it would be a she, I've called her whisper.) She's very nice now! She wasn't before. Maybe because I didn't give her a name or gender. I don't know. 

ANYWAY!!

My next chapter will be on... something ( I don't know yet.)

I hope you have a good rest of the week:

Cure Comet