Why I have Changed My Recommendations On Precure!

Hi Everyone! :)

I have heard a lot of things about where to start on precure :)

Usually everyone says the same things like starting with Smile Precure,
Heartcatch Precure

or Go Princess precure. :)

However today I wish to suggest another way of watching the series :)

(Warning Opinions!! )

I have watched A LOT OF PRECURE. A LOT.
To the point where after a while the episodes blend together.

So I got bored a LOT especially in the sagging middle parts of the many Precure Series..

The problem with Precure is that, it can get really repetitive after your third or so series. Especially if you started it the best series and work to the worst.

So, how do you avoid the boring, repetitive nature of Precure??

You should start at the worst series.

Let me explain :)

At the beginning, you may have a sense of mystery and awe to Precure. I call it the beginners motivation :)

However after you watched all the good series you go to the... Ok series and realise how precure is a roulette of quality.

You start to see the pattern of each precure series and then.... You get to the Sagging Middle syndrome in the series. You realise you are not enjoying precure like you used to so you take a break.

Precure is VERY repetitive. It goes over the same stuff over and over... Except lore or how to become a precure though!

So.... Which series would I recommend for starting with then?? (Is could be seen as a little sneek peak to my upcoming precure ranking list :) )

I would like to recommend to start with:

Yes Futari Wa Precure Splash Star

Star Twinkle precure

Tropical-Rouge precure

Yes Precure 5

and Yes Precure 5 gogo.

If these are your favourite precure series, I am so glad you liked them! :) However I think they are good to start off with rather than the other series like Heartcatch or Go Princess precure. :)

What should you go with after that??? :)

I think you should go with:

Happiness Charge precure,

Kira Kira Precure A la mode,

Doki Doki Precure,

Delicious Party precure,

Healin good precure

And suite precure :)

These series are the middle ground or just solid precure titles that I recommend after you watch the others :)

And last and definitely not least, we have the series I recommend watching last or something you may want to watch over and over again in the future:)

For me these are:

Heartcatch Precure

Huggto Precure

Maho Girl precure (Witchy Precure)

Fresh Precure

Futari Wa Precure

Go princess precure

Saving the best till last can be a solid way to watch precure as it always will give you motivation to move onto another series :) However you can still start with Heartcatch or Go princess if you wish to! It's all up to you! :)

I hope you have a good day :)

Cure Comet :)