My desire's origin

Thank you for everyone who has already looked at this Journal! 4 views already! That is more than what The Prefect Diamond got in a mouth! (My book.)

My desire all started about 2 years ago when I descovered Sonic Cure, a paridy of Pretty Cure. I adored it to a point when I found out where it came from, I watched Glitter force.

Up to that point, I was only watching it for my book. Getting inspiration for attacks, costumes and ideas from it.

However, after I watched Glitter Force Doki Doki. A small spark flickered in me. Making me deside I want to watch the rest of the series.

So I continued.

Up to now, I have watched:

Futari Wa Pretty Cure

Max Heart

Futari Wa pretty Cure Splash Star

Yes! Pretty Cure 5

Yes! Precure 5 gogo

Fresh Pretty Cure

Heartcatch Pretty Cure

Suite precure

smile precure/glitter force (even the episodes taken out of Glitter force.)

Glitter force Doki Doki (I can't stand it so I won't be watching the other episodes missed. The only character I love in the series is Jhonny. He is amazing!)

Happiness Charged precure

A couple of episodes from Go! Princess Precure (But watched most of the series through reviews.)

Maho Girls Precure (better known in England as Witchy Precure.)

Kira Kira Precure a la mode

Some of Huggto Precure

and 16 episodes of Star Twinkle (I really don't like this series I finished the rest by reviews)

Most of Healin good precure (The rest of them I watched as reviews and if there was a good episode I watched it like the episode where Grace talks to her doctor)

Tropical Rouge precure through reviews and I watched the episodes I thought were worth watching

All episodes of Delicious Party Precure up till now

Eventhough, most of these series would never increase the sparks light, one did:

Futari Wa Pretty Cure

I LOVE this series! I love the characters, the fighting alomst everything... exept Porun. He is VERY ANNOYING!

Not only that but it helped me through GCSE'S and a lot of bullieing from classmates. It also fuled my craving for fighting. For some reasion, I have the gift of sword fighting and it makes me feel whole and awsome insde. However, the school found out and I was picked on. For a long time I stopped doing sword fighting. However, Fuiari Wa helped me continue improving my talent and love for fighting.

In the end, this series has made me desied I want to become a magical girl and the others only intensified that feeling.

The reasion why I want to become a magical girl?

Because I want to help others. Even if people are nasty to me, I would still help them if they ask for it or if they need it. I wish to help and protect others.

Not only will I be protecting others, I will also forfill my desire to fight.

It's a win win situation!

My love to become a Magical girl deapens everyday and maybe one day, I will happen.

The next chapter will be about mu concept.

Hope you have a good weekend:

☆Cure Comet☆