19 - Wifebeater

Capri

Capri

"Strip" I ordered. He wasted no time and did as I say.

"Get on the bed." He climbed onto my bed and lie down in the middle with only his boxers remaining.

"Aren't you a bit overdressed mi amore?"

I took his necktie and tied his hands together over his head and attached it to the headboard.

"Ooh, kinky." he cooed, licking his lips in anticipation.

Then, I stand next to the bed and take a few seconds to admire my handiwork before I turn my back and head over to my PC. Sniggering a little at Lorenzo's expense. That should teach him to not mess with me.

"Wait, what?" a slight panic in his voice, realizing that he had been played, he tried to pull his hands free. "Capri! This is not funny."

"Shush, no talking if you know what's good for you." I meant to sound strict but somehow I can't help the amused smile on my face.

"Fine," he rolls his eyes. "But you better not take forever with whatever you're doing."

It was another hour before I finally finished with everything. I stood up and stretched my tired muscles then sees that Lorenzo had already fallen asleep. The guy still looks so hot even when sleeping.

I dim the lights then strip to my black lace bra and panties and join him on the bed.

I start to lightly kiss him along his neck and jaw while my hands gently rub his cock through his boxers. Slowly, his manhood starts to stir.

"Hmm, you really know how to wake a man up." He groans.

"Did you like that, baby?"

"I like it better if you take it out."

I push down his boxers, revealing his member already at half mast. Kneeling in between his legs, I began kissing and licking his inner thighs, moving closer and closer to his balls. I can feel him tensing in anticipation, but instead of taking him in my mouth, I keep on moving further north to his firm abs and hard chest. My hands and lips are all over his body, all except where he wants me the most.

"Capri, stop teasing me," he whines.

I look up and see his eyes darken, filled with lust. Licking my lips, his head lurch up towards mine, trying to capture my lips. I met him halfway and our tongues dive into each other's mouths. My fingers run through his thick locks and he let out a small moan in between kisses. He's hungry for me as I am for him. Our kiss was rough and ferocious. Even with his hands tied, he still managed to put up a good fight, trying to take control with just his tongue and mouth.

With difficulty, I pull back from his delicious mouth. Our breathing ragged and I know we're both more than ready for the main course. I put two fingers into my wet core, making sure they are fully covered with my juice before I offered it to Lorenzo to taste. He sucks it, licking it clean and then some.