Chapter 2 - Oh shit it's you

If this was the Calum that I was thinking of then...god pray for me.
"Yes, this is Cora" I spoke with slight hesitation. I was still shocked.
"Hey, Cora! It's Calum Hood! I know you spoke to Brandy earlier about taking care of Duke right?" He spoke with a chirpy tone. Holy fucking balls shit dick this was the Calum I was thinking of as well as my celebrity crush for the past 10 years. I was too shocked to speak.
"Hello? Cora you there?" I heard from the other line.
"Uh yes sorry, I just got uh- never mind. Yes, I did speak to Brandy early she told me a little about the job" I finally blurted out, good impression off to go.
"Right. So I want you for the job because you have all the qualifications" He said.
"Really?" I spoke way too fast.
"Yes," He said. I honestly couldn't believe I got the job, oh my goodness.
"Wow thank you so much!! This means so much" I thanked him.
"Of course. I have booked a flight for you for tomorrow night. I hope that's okay because I need you to start from Saturday since I've got a busy day ahead" He said. Holy shit tomorrow already? I mean it's Thursday now so it's today. Fuck everything is moving so fast.
"Uh it's early but I think I'll be able to do it," I said.
"Great. I will leave you to it then. I emailed you the plane ticket and all the addresses and stuff. I will pick you up from the airport because no taxis or ubers were available. I hope that's okay" He said. Calum Hood was going to pick me up from the airport. God has really blessed me.
"Yeah that's fine, it really means a lot that you're paying for all the traveling and stuff so thank you" I thanked him yet again.
"Again, it's my pleasure. I owe since you'll basically be taking care of my little rascal for the next couple of weeks" He said with a little laugh.
"Right" I laughed too.
"I guess I'll see you soon then," He said
"See you soon" I replied and then he said a quick bye and hung up.

I cannot believe I will be meeting Calum Hood. I mean I have been to concerts before a couple of times but I never actually met him. There is no way in hell he is ever finding out that I've had the biggest crush on him since basically 2011. I lowkey forgot that he had a girlfriend. Kinda bums me out but it's fine. I would never have a chance with someone like him anyway. I fell back asleep for a couple of hours. By a couple of hours means I legit got 4 hours of sleep before I woke up again and started packing. I just packed everything essential, I was coming back so I did not need that many things, to be honest. For half of the day, I just packed, and then on my way to the airport, I stopped at my workplace and quit. My boss was quite disappointed but she understood why I was doing it. I was still pretty nervous to be fair, I was also scared that I was going to say something to Calum and embarrass myself. Let's hope I don't do anything dumb.
I parked at the airport car park and paid for a 2-week parking spot. It was £120. Ridiculous prices.
All of the airport security went by pretty fast and before I knew it I was sitting on the airplane.
So turns out Calum bought first-class tickets and let's just say I didn't look like I belonged there. I never flew first class before and it was pretty cool, to be honest, the seats were comfy and the food was incredible. I eventually fell asleep and woke just before we landed. The security took a while but as soon as I got through I quickly grabbed my suitcase and remembered that I don't know where I'm meeting Calum and that he has no idea what I look like. That was when my phone started to buzz. It was Calum. Speak of the devil.
"Hey, there so I see you landed" He spoke.
"How do you know?" I asked curiously.
"I literally watched your plane land" He laughed. Damn did he get here that early?
"Oh right damn," I said with a slight laugh.
"I'm in the car park so you can just walk out," He said and I started heading for the exit.
"Black land rover?" I asked when I saw a man sitting that exact car by himself across the car park.
"Mhm.....black hoodie and purple north face jacket?" He asked and I saw him step out of the car.
"Indeed" was the last thing I said before hanging up and walking over to his car. He was standing right in front of me, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, don't scream. He was fully staring at me.
"Hey there," I spoke. I saw a smile creep upon his face. He was so much taller in real life than I imagined. I knew he was tall but not this TALL.
"Hey Cora," He said and then embraced me unexpectedly. I felt him squeeze me tighter a bit. It was quite strange since this was the first time we met.
"Strangers can hug you know" He spoke. I looked at him weirdly.
"What?" I asked him. Did I just think out loud?"
"You thought out loud" he laughed. For fucks sake."
"Fuck sorry" I mumbled, I knew I'd embarrass myself.
"It's fine don't worry," He said. I nodded and he helped me put my suitcase into his car.
We both sat in the car and then drove off. We sparked up a conversation. I told him a little more about me and my life, of course, I did not mention the fangirl part because that's even more embarrassing than the thinking out loud thing. There was quiet music playing in the back as we spoke. He told me that the ride back is about 2 hours so I should get comfortable because this ride was going to last a good while.

What has my life become? I asked myself.

AN/////////////

Woop chapter two ayyy I'm sorry if this is really bad lmfo but I hope you enjoyed it.