Chapter 21 - Mine

The first show in Glasgow was fucking insane. The fans were louder than ever and the energy was so wild. After mine and Calums chat in the changing room we held a small gathering backstage.  Calum announced that he decided to take me on tour with them. Luckily, the boys were happy about the decision. Sierra and Crystal were so glad because they weren't going to be the only girls on the tour.
When the boys performed Ghost Of You the whole crowd was sobbing, including me.
The lyrics were just so beautiful and the melody was one that would get stuck in your head for months

When I heard Calum sing his verse I was in shock.
Cleaning up today
Found that old Zepplin shirt
You wore when you ran away
And no one could feel your hurt
We're too young, too dumb
To know things like love
But I know better now

Another song written about me. I didn't know whether I should be slightly concerned or glad. I decided to chose the more positive option. During the whole show Calum and I kept exchanging glances and I couldn't be happier that I was where I was at this moment.
After the show everyone stayed at a hotel, including me and Cal.

The next two shows in Glasgow were even louder and crazier. I don't think I saw that many different faces in my whole life than I did in those three days. There were so many fans. So many people who loved these 4 boys. It was insane.

After the boys their last song which was 'Youngblood' they all ran off stage. Sierra , Crystal and I left our seats where we watched the show to go find our significant boys. As soon as we got into the backstage room my eyes landed on Luke and Michael doing shots on the couch. Ashton was sitting on the single sofa beside them, recording them. Then he pointed the camera towards us.
"AND THE GIRLFRIENDS HAVE ARRIVED!" He shouted and then ended the video placing his phone on his lap. I just laughed his comment off 'girlfriend' yeah right. But I guess I kind of was.
I guess I was Calums girlfriend. We never made it official. We've spent a lot of time together these past 3 days and we've even slept in the same bed these past couple of nights so I guess we were something.

I looked around the room , my eyes searching for Calum. He was nowhere to be seen.
"Where's Cal?" I asked. Lukes gaze landed on me.
"He went out for a smoke, out the back" He pointed to the door behind the couch.
"Right thanks" I said and left the room.
As soon as I opened the back entrance door , the cold air hit me. It wasn't ever too warm in Scotland even in the Spring.
I looked to my left and saw a dark , tall figure standing under the red 'emergency exit' light.
"Calum!?" I shouted in question. The no longer mysterious figures head snapped around.
"Cora?" A familiar voice spoke. We started walking towards each other, I was brushing my hands on my arms trying to create some type of warmth. I regret not taking a jacket.

"What are you doing out here in the cold?" He asked and proceeded to take his jacket off.
"Looking for you dummy" He threw the jacket over my shoulders.
"I was just about to come back in" I looked over to see he was about done with his cigarette.
"Alright. Well I just wanted to see you and tell you how incredible you were out there tonight. You guys put on the best shows." I spoke softly, a small smile on my face.
"Thank you, yeah tonight was a good one" He threw the cigarette on the group and stepped on it, putting in out.

He turned me around and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.
"You smell good" He hummed happily , sending vibrations in my neck. It tickled and I slightly jumped, he laughed in amusement .
"Thank you?" I started. "You don't smell too bad yourself, just a lil sweaty from the show" I continued and laughed. I felt him squeeze me a little. His large muscular arms wrapped around my body and his hands holding me tight. I was waiting for him to say something but he didn't.
"Are you alright? You only smoke when you're stressed" I spoke up.
"Yea. Just nervous. That's all" He didn't sound alright at all. His tone was off.
"Somethings wrong. What are you nervous about?" I asked drowning in curiosity. I turned around to face him. His arm lazily unwrapped around my body.
"Just I'm scared that you won't enjoy tour" He stared into my eyes and I could see a hint of worry in his.
"Calum. I will enjoy and love tour. Why wouldn't I?" I questioned.
"I don't know. I tend to become more grumpy and tired on tour sometimes due to the stress" He complained. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his.
"I understand. I will be there for you. We'll get through it. Plus there's a way or two I might be able to help you relieve some of that terrible and painful stress" I teased, playing with the ends of his dark curls on the back of his neck. I saw a smile creep upon his face as I finished my sentence.

"You're the best you know that? You really are, and I'm so fucking thankful that I found you. I am so thankful that I decided to take you on tour with me and I'm so thankful that you agreed to come with me, I don't know what I'd do without you" He spoke those sweet,sweet words to me.
"I think I'm also pretty lucky you know. I've got a pretty badass boyfriend who's insanely talented with the bass , looks better in a skirt that I ever could and has an incredible voice. He is also pretty loving and appreciative but sometimes he tends to be a tease. Also funny fact: he's kind of a sex god you know" I can't believe I let those words come out. We both burst into hysterics due to my choice of vocat. I leaned closer to him again and kissed him. I got on my tip toes due to the fact that he was wearing his platform boots which made him even taller than he already is.
"Damn. You're boyfriend seems pretty cool. I'd love to meet him someday" He laughed and grabbed my waist, pressing our bodies together.
"Yeah , you would get along perfectly in-fact" Yet again a wide grin spread across his face as he leaned down and kissed me.
"You drive me crazy" He laughed against my lips.
"You drive me crazy Hood" I copied his words.

"Please be mine Cora" He spoke against my lips again.
"I'll be yours Calum only if you'll be mine too"