Chapter 19 - Baby slow down

I couldn't believe what he just said to me. Couldn't live without me? I didn't want to believe. His words seemed so genuine tho.

"Calum.. you can't...I can't.." I stuttered.
"No Cora, I'm serious. I need you. Those songs I wrote. I meant every word. I need you so bad. These past months , all I could think of was you. How I was going to get you back , how I was going to win you back. What I was going to say and how I was going to say it. I wrote those damn songs, I wrote even more than just those two! The whole EP is about you! And there's many other songs I wrote. But hear me out. I need you more than you think, you have become my everything. In the short time we've known each other and the short time we've spent together, I fell for you. I fell hard. I fell like I've never fallen before. I love you. I loved you. I still love you. I don't think I can ever stop loving you. You're the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of before I go to sleep. When you left, I was a fucking mess and you know it. I didn't get out of bed for days! I had to stay with Michael for a while because I couldn't bear being in the house. It was so empty without you. I kept your clothes folded on my bedside table, hoping you'd come back some day and jump into my arms. I hoped you'd come back and save me from myself. But somehow I got my shit together. I think it was mostly because I knew there was a tour ahead and we needed new music. The tour gave me hope, hope of ever seeing you again.
And now. Here we are. Here I am. Here I am asking you. Asking you to give me an another chance. I am so fucking sorry for lying and I'm so sorry for not telling you the truth about Brandy. It was shitty of me to do that. I am so fucking sorry. I haven't spoken to Brandy since you left. She begged me to go back to her and she tried to expose me on Twitter and stuff but she just ended up getting a bunch of hate and quite frankly I didn't care. All I cared about was getting you back. Please Cora I literally beg you.
With your love, I will be the happiest man in the world and the luckiest man." By the end of his beautiful speech. I was sobbing. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. But I did know what I had to do. I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him. I kissed him like there was no tomorrow. One of my hands went up into his hair. I missed his dark curls. His hand grabbed waist pulling me closer to him. I could hear him swallow a moan.

This is what I needed, this is what I missed him. Him. We needed each other. All this time I denied all of my feelings and I pushed them aside thinking that if I went back he'd lie to me and break me again. But after everything he told me I couldn't hold back. I couldn't tell myself that he wasn't right for me. I stopped believing all the lies my brain told me. Right now I listened to my heart, who clearly wanted him.
"Calum" I pulled away , taking a long breath.
"I am sorry for leaving but I needed the space. I believe things happen for a reason. I believe we both needed time apart to think about everything and realise how we truly felt. I spent the longest time denying my feels for you but now we're here and I know that, I do , Calum I do love you. I love you so fucking much." I spoke, my voice breaking.
"Fuck I love you Cora" He groaned and kissed me. My hands still on his face and his hair , I kissed him back. He pulled me even closer. Our hips smashing into each other. I could feel him tensing up, down there. I laughed a bit...men.
Calum pulled away and looked at me , raising an eyebrow wondering what I was laughing at. I just looked down , him following my gaze.
"Oh shit well uh you know...been a while" He laughed. I just shook my head and went back to kissing him.
Our lips clashed together and so did our bodies.

He pushed me up against the door. One arm hooked onto my leg keeping me steady. His other hand locked the door.
"Just incase" He laughed against my lips.
His pink plump lips. Those damn lips I hated to admit that I missed so much.
He somehow managed to take off his famous green hoodie off, with one hand. His other still holding onto me strongly. He smelled so good, a mix of his Calvin Klein cologne and must, but like in a good way of course.
He was left in a black short sleeve Nine Inch Nails t-shirt. I looked at it and smirked.
"My favourite shirt" I mumbled against his lips, I just heard him groan in response. We soon found that me being pressed up against the wall wasn't the most efficient and easy way to take our clothes off. Calum threw me over his shoulder and carried me over to the couch. I shrieked when he picked up.
He set me down on the couch and began taking his clothes.
"Eager are we Hood? Gonna give me a Magic Mike show?" I teased.

"If you want" He said sternly but then broke out in a laughter. He took off shirt shirt revealing his inked chest. The silver fern leaf and the 2012 in roman numerals on his collar bones, his Choose Life tattoo across his chest completely taking my attention. I always loved his tattoos, they we're one of my favourite things about him.

I snapped back to reality to see a half naked Calum in his boxers in front of me.
"You've got too much clothes on" He spoke and his strong Aussie accent came out.
"You said that last time..." I laughed but proceeded to take off my trousers throw them at him. He caught them and gave me a confused look. I am so glad I wore matching underwear today!
"I think I forgot how to take off my shirt...?" I teased again. I just knew I was killing him. He threw his head back and groaned.
I sat up and lifted my arms above my head. Calum stepped closer to me and grabbed the hem of my shirt. In a swift motion taking it off.
That slight feeling of insecurity came back but I pushed it to the side.
"Fuck you're so beautiful...how did I get so lucky?" He said and sat down on the couch next to me. He lifted me and put me on his lap, so I was straddling him.
He kissed me so fucking passionately I was legit about to melt under his touch.
Our bodies moving in sync, it all just felt like the first time. At that party with the loud music, except this time there were no other people. It was just us two. In a room together, with quite a bit of time to waste.
I kissed my way down his jaw, his neck and back up to his lips. He bit my lip, not in a painful way but in like a "i swear if you don't stop teasing me right now I am going to fucking lose my shit" way.
He grabbed me by the waist and laid me down on the couch, our lips not leaving each other. I heard him mutter fuck way too many times. We pulled away and stared at each other. His lips were swollen and his eyes still a little bloodshot from earlier. There was slight sweat on his forehead from all the heavy making out.

"Fuck me like I'm famous"
"Okay" He moaned.