Chapter 11 - The 5SOS show.

*SLIGHT NSFW AT THE END*

5 PM came around faster than I thought. I decided to wear my black dress since it was the only one I had, I really needed to go shopping. I paired a pair of black checkered vans and I stole one of Calums jackets, it was a green flannel jacket and it was really cozy. I applied a little bit of makeup. I decided to do a light brown eyeshadow, eyeliner, and light red lipstick. I grabbed a black leather purse and grabbed my phone, AirPods, and a power bank just in case. Then the doorbell rang. This was my first time meeting Sierra so I was quite nervous, to be honest. I opened the door to reveal Sierra.
"Hey! Oh my god, it is so nice to finally meet you! Calum speaks about you all the time, only good things! But I'm Sierra and you already know that uh" She said and gave me quick hug. Calum has been talking about me again, cute.
"It's so nice to meet you too," I said and hugged her back. I turned off all of the lights and locked up the house. We got in the car and drove off.

The drive wasn't too long. It took about 20 minutes. Sierra and I had a lovely conversion and she told me a little about herself and I did the same. We had similar personalities and I liked that. I could tell we'd be great friends. When arrived at the venue there were a lot of cars in the car park, god there must be a lot of people here. We entered the building but had to go through security first. It didn't take too long, they just checked our bags and did the metal detector machine thing.
"The boys are going to be on stage," Sierra said as we entered the main room and I was surprised to see a stage set up. It was colourful and it had a huge 5SOS sign behind the drum kit. I got introduced to Michales' wife Crystal, she was so nice like I've never met anyone more polite as her. We stood in front of the stage and waited for the boys to show. After a couple of more the lights shut off and backup music started to play.
The boys came on stage and started singing She Looks So Perfect. I was shocked to see Calum see a wear skirt , he looked better in one than I ever could. It was black and white checkered and he wore a white shirt with that and his black platform Doc Martens.
When Calum saw me his eyes lit up and he started to sing louder. When he realised that I was wearing his jacket a huge smile spread across his face. He lifted his eyebrows gesturing a 'hello'. I waved at him and he continued to smile.
I only sang along to the chorus pretending I didn't know the verses. It hurt not being able to shout every single lyric.
After She Looks Perfect they performed Amnesia. After that they played Out Of My Limit which almost made me cry because I never thought I'd ever hear them perform it again. Then they played Jet Black Heart , Youngblood and Ghost of You , Red Desert and No Shame and eventually their new song '2011'.

When Calum sang the first verse we couldn't keep our eyes off each other.

I miss the days when we were young and not too wise
Only doin' what felt right
With open hearts and open eyes
I miss the days before I second-guessed my life
Wasn't always askin' why
I remember what it's like
Maybe it's just too late for the old me
Maybe there's no point in holdin' on to somethin' closely
I should let it go, I should let it fade
'Cause nothin' lasts forever and nothin' stays the same

The Wherever You Are reference killed me. The lyrics were truly beautiful and it really showed how much emotion the boys put into the song.
They continued to sing the rest of the song and Calum and I continued our intense eye contact.
"He can't keep his eyes off you" Sierra teased and poked me in the side. I just laughed it off. But she wasn't wrong. He didn't even bother looking at the boys or his bass. His eyes were on me until the end of the song when he eventually finished singing and looked over at boys with the biggest smile on his face.

"WOO BOYS WE DID IT! HAPPY 10 YEARS FELLAS"  He screamed and they all got into a group hug. They were all so happy. Nothing but positive energy around them. I was so happy to witness all of it and enjoy these sweet moments with them, I was truly lucky.