What's Going To Happen

Oh geez, it's been a year since the last oneshot.... I'm doing this with all the current oneshot books I have published currently with the exception of one which is the sole book I'll be dedicating time to in terms of writing oneshots.

I published this book in February of 2019 (on Quotev) when I was still in 8th grade and now...haha guess who's a junior in high school now? Yeah, me.... I still love Persona, but I have a lot more life stuff going on that I'm involved in with music and just getting depressed/sad and shizz over future stuff. I will also admit that I have a Genshin Impact addiction and yeah, that's been part of my daily routine lolol.

Anyways, I've only now just decided to mark all but one oneshot book as "completed" to take some weight off my shoulders and so that I won't be worrying about how I need to update xxx amount of books that haven't been updated in xxx years/months. With having only one oneshot book and a possible fanfic to focus on I feel that I won't be stressing or worrying about not having to work on different oneshots and getting them done.

I still have school stuff to worry and stress over along with practicing my instruments, so having only one or two books to focus on will make me feel more at ease and honestly, I feel so bad for not updating after long periods of times. I'm sorry for the requests that I haven't finished yet, but hey, in the future if I ever find the motivation and time to revisit requests I never finished I'll definitely do that.

For now it's farewell until sometime in the far future. Thank you all for sticking by and reading all my oneshots from Persona. I enjoyed seeing comments and I appreciated/appreciate that you chose to read my works. :)