The Velvet Page & Bulletin

As said in the summary for this book, I'll be writing a load of oneshots with a lot of the characters from the Persona series with the exception of a few from the series but hopefully that won't be too many. And also, once Persona 6 comes out (there's been rumors and I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed) there will be oneshots from P6 too.

Rules I have for any oneshot is no smut/lemon because I don't like writing that kind of oneshot or story to be honest. I'm always open to male x male, female x female, transgender, gender neutral and more. Side note, reader will be gender neutral unless specified in the chapter and genderbends are always welcome for the characters.

Requests are always open and any type of requests is fine by me as well as long as there's no smut/lemon. As always, if you make a request I'll be putting your name in the beginning of the oneshot and if you'd like to be anonymous, then just let me know.

Just a heads up that updates will be slow because of school and as a result school can sometimes give me bad writer's block but I always do my best to try and write so sorry in advance for slow updates or if it takes me awhile to get any of your requests done. I also have to juggle my other books that I'm currently writing along with this one and I'll do my best to not take too long, but no promises guaranteed.

That's about all I have for now so here are the characters that I'll be writing about and the characters you can request: (I know it's a lot)

-Yu Narukami/Souji Seta (P4)-will mainly be using Yu

-Yosuke Hanamura (P4)

-Chie Satonaka (P4)

-Yukiko Amagi (P4)

-Kanji Tatsumi (P4)

-Adachi Tohru (P4)

-Rise Kujikawa (P4)

-Naoto Shirogane (P4)

-Teddie (P4)-mainly human form

-Makoto Yuki/Minato Arisato (P3)-will switch off

-Junpei Iori (P3)

-Akihiko Sanada (P3)

-Yukari Takeba (P3)

-Mitsuru Kirijo (P3)

-Fuuka Yamagishi (P3)

-Aigis (P3)

-Ken Amada (P3)

-Shinjiro Aragaki (P3)

-Akira Kurusu/Ren Amamiya (P5)-will mainly be using Akira

-Ryuji Sakamoto (P5)

-Ann Takamaki (P5)

-Yuuki Mishima (P5)

-Yusuke Kitagawa (P5)

-Futaba Sakura (P5)

-Makoto Nijima (P5)

-Haru Okumura (P5)

-Goro Akechi (P5)

-Kasumi Yoshizawa (P5R-Royal)

That's the list for now and please note, some oneshots may have spoilers so for those of you who haven't seen the animations, watched/played the games then please be warned. Since there's a lot of characters in the Persona series, I didn't list some of them but if you want a oneshot with that character please let me know! I'll do my best to warn you about any spoilers if there are any before the actual oneshot starts but anyways, let's get right to the oneshots!