Chapter 1

I sat in my room alone. Crying just like last time. Luke and I told each other how we felt. But sadly their off on another tour. The guys are like my new family. Luke is the best thing that has happened ever since that horrid night. I visit Clair's tomb every now and then. And as for my mother. I have not heard a word from her.

Anyway, the guys had gone on tour again. But this time for only a month. I wasn't just crying because Luke is gone. But ever since he told the world we were together. The hate started. It's amazing how words can affect you so much.

Slut, whore, you don't deserve him, you're using him, ect. They were going around in my head. All the hate has gone to me. Luke doesn't know how torn up I actually am. In his mind, I don't even look at the hate all over the Internet. But how can you just ignore it when every time we go out I hear horrid things being yelled at me. To be honest some of the things they say are true. I'm not beautiful, I'm not the happiest person, I don't deserve Luke.

I get snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I look at it and it's Luke.

L- Hey love.
S- Hi Luke.
L- So guess what?
S- I suck at guessing.
L-Ugh fine, our next stop is at Sydney and I really need to talk to you. It's supper important.

Then he hung up. Wait there coming to Sydney? Luke and I moved here so he wouldn't have to drive three hours just to see me. I wounded what he has to say. I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked bad. My mascara was running down my cheeks due to me crying. My hair was tangled and messy. I got in the shower and cleaned up.

~•two weeks later~•

Today was the day Luke was coming home. I was so excited. He was going to stay here for about 3 days then his next stop was going to be Dallas. I woke up early and took a shower then got dressed. Luke is going to be here in about an hour.

•~Luke's POV~•

We were on the bus about an hour away. The lads were super excited about coming home. But I was scared. I did something bad and I don't know how to tell Saira. I know if I tell her our relationship will either get weak, or we will fall apart because she will hate me. But if I don't tell her the lie gets even worse and when she finds out we won't even talk. I really don't want to hurt her. She has already gone through enough. This is the start for her new life. With me. So it's our new life and I have already screwed up.

Hey guys. So how do you like it so far. I know it sucks so you don't have to state that. Just like the first story Run In. I think this will end up being a one shot. I didn't plan anything on either book. So if I gets confusing, I will try hard to fix it. Update soon. Love yall

~~xXDMXx💜💙💚