Chapter 15

Okay so before I start let me explain the side picture. So this is me and some of my friends. They are also wattpad authors. Gamzee_Makara88 is the blond one. I am in the middle. (Please excuse my ugliness.) I'll upload a better picture next time. And the one on the far left next to me (not with the red hair but the black hair) is 5SOS_1D_IS_HOT (Saira). She is the main character in the story. Just fyi. Okay story time 😁.

No ones pov

After Luke had taken care of his umm 'problem' he walked back to the main bedroom.

"So where do you want to go" he asked.

Saira thought for a moment but she couldn't come up with anything. Anywhere would be fine to carry out step two of her plan.

"I really don't mind where. But I am kinda hungry"

Luke was thinking when an idea came to mind. He could finally prove his true love and desire. And he was positive it would work because it had memories and it had worked before.

"Okay so let's go" Luke said.

Saira got up from the bed she was laying on and followed Luke. She had been thinking when she planned out step two. To make him emotional. She would either pretend to get hurt physically or emotionally. Which either worked the best. But the problem was she didn't know when to do this. And she was kinda nervous. Mainly because she didn't even know where they were going.

Luke on the other hand was excited and ready to go. This was his time to prove what he got. So when they got in the car he turned on Bail Me Out by ATL. Hoping she would get the idea. But then Mama came on by MCR so it made it seem like a regular playlist.

When they arrived it took some time but Saira finally knew where they were at.

The burger shop where they told each other theirs feelings.

It was strange. All of her plans. All of her worry was gone. She knew Luke loved her but she wasn't sure of her feelings. But now she was certain. She loves him with all her heart. Sure he made a mistake but she no longer cared about that. She knew she loved him and that's all that mattered in the end.

They went up to order and Luke got the double bacon cheeseburger. Again. Saira got chicken nuggets instead. They sat and surprisingly there were no fans there.

"I know why you brought me here Lucas" Saira said.

"And whys that" Luke asked

"This is where we told each other we liked each other how we felt."

"Okay how about we do it again. Saira I love you so much and I'm such an idiot for betraying you. Your the most amazing and the best thing that has happened to me. I'm so sorry for the bottom of my heart and I truly so deeply do love you Saira." Luke said.

Tears spread across both of there eyes and they knew the feeling was mutual.

"I love you more Lukey. I always will. Well unless something big happens that will change everything (hint* hint* just a little foreshadow) but I doubt it." They quickly finished their food and left the small shack.

Okay so I will show yall a better picture of me in the next chapter. There all ugly so please don't get scared. Oh and that little foreshadowing tho. I love all of yall and I will be updating soon. Bye 😁

~~ xXDMXx 💙💚💜