Chapter 12

I woke up to the bright moon light in my face. I must have fallen asleep because I was still on top of the covers and my phone was dead. I turned and looked at the clock 3:09 AM. My stomach hurts and I fell like I'm about to throw up. Damn it, its that time again. I get up and run to the restroom. I collapse on the floor and pour my guts out in the toilet. Then I feel someone's hand on my back. I turn and see none other than Luke. I don't want to see him right now but someone needs to help me. When I'm done he helps me up.

"Get out I don't want to see you right now" I say sternly.

He looks hurt but does as I say and leaves. After I've cleaned up I go back to bed. But I grabbed a couple more pillows and blankets to get comfy. I toss and turn but can't go back to sleep. I really don't know why but I got my phone and texted Luke.

'Hey I can't sleep 😔'

Almost instantly I get a reply.

'On my way' then I see my door open. Slowly he comes in. His hair is messed up and he is wearing an old tee shirt and boxers. I move over and pat the spot next to me. He comes and lays down next to me. I snuggle next to him and feel comfortable at last. We didn't say anything we just kinda laid there. When alas I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up at 6 hours later to find that Luke was gone. I sat up just to hear noises coming up the stairs. The door slowly opens and shows Luke struggling with a tray or food. He finally made it to the bed and set the tray down on my legs. Eggs, toast, juice, and fruit. Enough food for two people. He turns the tv on and sits beside me.

"I hope you like it. I'm not that good at cooking though. So don't be surprised if you find eggs shells in the eggs." He said shyly.

I laugh it off and hand him a pice of strawberry and he eats it. We just sat there giving each other food and watching sponge bob. When we finished Luke grabbed the plates and went to clean them downstairs. I charged my phone and looked at my message. Nothing. So then I went on Twitter.

Saira is to ugly for Luke.#lukenotsaira

Did they break up. I like it like that. #lukenotsaira.

He should be with ANYONE but that. #lukenotsaira

Great the fans don't even like me. Woo boo. Luke comes back in and he can tell when something is wrong by the look in my eyes. Then he looks at the phone.

"Hey don't worry I have already seen all of their opinions. But they don't matter okay." He says.

Apparently from reading them and at the moment I can get mad really easily so something came over me.

"What do you mean they don't matter. You obviously like them more that me. There the reason you are where you are. You know what I just need some time alone with out you especially" the got up and pushed him out of my room. I quickly took a shower and got dressed then walked out of the house.