Chapter 5

Okay before I start the chapter, I have been reading this story by erkylurky called Gym Teacher and I LOVE IT. I highly recommend it. It's an Ashton Irwin fanfic. Go read it!!😁😁😁

•~still Luke's POV~•

Damn it I called her baby. I need to get over her. I went upstairs to go talk to Saira. I looked in her room and she wasn't there. She must be talking with the guys. Great. Now they know I messed up. I knocked on the door and almost instantly the door opens to show Michael.

"Hey can I talk to Sai-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when he interrupted me.

"No she's mad at you"

"Well I know that, and that's why I want to talk to her." He turns around and whisper-yells at Saira.

"Saira, he's finally back. No I don't know what he wants. Ok we will be listening." Then he turned back to me.

"You have 5 minutes. Then she comes back inside with us." Then he stepped aside and I saw her

"Okay so I was really stressed out back there. I am really sorry for hurting you. Are you okay. I really didn't meat to I have just been really stressed becau-" then she cut me off by kissing me.

"It's okay I forgive you." Il she says. And that's only one of the reasons I love her.

Hey guys so I know it's a short chapter, but I'm having a really suckish Easter. It was just a fill in chapter. Love yall. Update soon.

P.S. don't forget the story in the beginning. It's AMAZING!!!