Chapter 4

•~ Saira's POV~•

I was already ready. I had on my Nirvana crop top on with my dark blue shorts on and my vans. About thirty minutes later all the guys were here.

"Hey Saira. We've missed you" Ashton said giving me a hug. The other guys joined in as well. Luke stood to the side texting on his phone.

"I've missed yall to." I say. They went to go get ready and Luke was still on his phone. I went up to him to see what he was doing.

"Hey Luke. Whatcha doin?" I ask trying to look at his phone.

"Nothing that involves you. Stop trying to look at my damn phone" he says then pushes me away. I tumble back and bump in to the wall.

He's never done that before. I was a little shocked. That actually hurt my head. I look at him and he is still texting on his phone.

"Well then, if you actually payed attention you would realize you just hurt your girlfriend. But I guess what ever is on that phone is more important than me. I'm going to be upstairs." I was mad. I don't see him for a wail and he just ignores me. Wow, what a great first day.

I go upstairs and tell them that we aren't going out to eat anymore.

"What why, I love food." Mickey says. Of course it would be him.

"Well your band member is being a big jerk right now with that stupid phone. He even pushed me and told me that 'it's nothing that involves me and to stop looking at his damn phone'. Do any of you know anything about his behavior lately?" I asked. I have know the guys enough to know when they lie.

Luke- higher voice and foot tap.

Ashton- will not make direct eye contact and starts to laugh.

Micheal- he starts to babble.

Calum- he can't lie to me at all so he stays quiet.

And right now they know something I don't. I just have to talk to Luke about this. But right now I'm not to happy with him so I'll just wait till he figures out what he did wrong. I swear boys can be so clueless at times.

I stayed in the guys room just talking and listing to green day. It had been an hour and Luke still hasn't talked to me.

•~Luke's POV~•

I was still texting Pauline. She won't leave me alone. And I may have pushed Saira into a wall. But I would rather her be mad at me for that than for me cheating.

Pauline- I think I should start something trending on Twitter.

Luke- What.

Pauline- #pakeisbetter

Luke- No please don't. I haven't told her yet. And please leave me alone.

Pauline- Luke I can't do that. How about we meet up to talk about it.

Luke- Okay let's meet up at my place. Tomorrow in the morning.

Pauline- Okay see you then. Bye baby.

Luke- Bye baby.

~•end of call~•

HAPPY EASTER. 🐣🐥🎉🎊