Chapter 6

I woke up and noticed Saira was missing from the bed. Yesterday we practically did nothing. We spent the whole day talking with the guys and watching movies. Mostly the hunger games because that was her favorite.
I got up and went to the guys room. They were gone as well.

I went to the kitchen and found a note.

Dear Luke,
Hey Luke. You overslept so the guys and I went to the grocery store to get some food. We'll be back in about 1 hour. Love you. Bye.
~ Saira xxx

Yes this is perfect. Now Pauline can come over. I give her a call and not even three seconds later she answered.

Luke- hey bab-

Pauline-why not just say it and face reality.

Luke- No I messed up. We can't do this anymore and you know that.

Pauline- You weren't saying that those two weeks you know.

Luke- just come over. Saira is gone so we have time to talk.

Pauline- yes the bitch is gone.

Luke- Don't you dare say that. Just come in five minutes.

I had just woken up so has to make myself look presentable. I run upstairs and get a clean shirt on and some skinny jeans. I had barely begun to comb my hair when the door bell rang. I ran down and opened it. All at once the guilt came pouring in. There stood Pauline. She looked a lot like Saira. But there personalities are polar opposites. Saira is smart, better looking than Pauline, her big blue eyes stare upset me when she can't reach the cereal, her black hair that is softer tha-. I looked down to see Pauline just waiting there for me to let her into the house.

"So I'm I allowed in or what" she said in her annoying little voice.

"Ya sure come in" I say opening the door wider.
"Pauline, we can't do this. I really like Saira. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. I did what I did because I missed her. Please understand."

She stood there for a moment thinking. Then she finally spoke up.

"Okay, I understand. You love her. I will leave you alone. I won't bother you anymore. But under one condition."

Oh god. I know what she wants know.

"And what's that" I say trying to ack like I don't know.

"We get to do it once more. But you have to enjoy it or else I will stay." This bitch.

I had a choice do it once more or let Saira figure everything out. And I couldn't let that happen. So I have to do this.

(Hey guys this is 5SOS_1D_IS_HOT I'm doing the smut for this chapter. Denisse isn't comfortable with it.)

She pinned me to the wall and I started roughly kiss her. The kiss is different from Saira's, but hey she'll leave me alone right. I lifted her up and brought her to my room. She started to slowly take off my pants while I took off her shirt. We were practically naked and I got a condom and put it on. I slowly entered my member into her. I slowly went in and out then gained speed. I didn't notice any noise (from me and pauline moaning so loudly ) down stairs until the door had swung open with Saira and Michael standing there. "Saira let me explain!"

Hey guys. So from that little messages above I'm not comfortable writing smut. So if there is any at all in this story it will probably be by Saira. So shout out to her. Love yall.

~~xXDMXx💜💚💙