Chapter 13

I was walking down the sidewalk when I heard my name being called.

"Saira come back. Come on its okay" it was Luke.

"Go away." I said then started to run. Then I could faintly hear the sound of footsteps then they came louder and louder. I turned and saw Luke but I wasn't paying attention to what was in front of me.

A large tree root had come out of the ground and had cracked the side walk. I tripped and fell. But I wasn't quick enough to catch myself and hit my head on the ground.

Then it all went black.

No Ones POV.

As Saira laid on the ground, Luke quickly rushed to help her. As he got to her he noticed there was no blood. But she was passed out. He grabbed her in his arms and went back home to help her.

When he got there he laid her down on the couch and went to get a damp towel to put on her forehead. Soon enough she was awake.

"Lucas?" She asked.

"You remember me?" He asked.

"Yeah of course how could I forget." She replied.

"How much do you remember?" Luke asked.

"What do you mean"

"Do you remember how we met" he asked.

"Well duh, you ran into me on the streets and spilled your coffee on me. But then I also remember you cheating on me. And the whole car accident to. So don't think it's all okay."

I'm happened, it finally happened, Saira finally remembered. But what about the whole cheating thing. How will Luke tell her Pauline meant nothing to him. She was just a drunken mistake. That his only one true love was her.