Chapter 20

Luke's POV

We were driving to the airport and the lads and I were just talking and laughing when I felt a sharp pain in my head and everything went black. I couldn't understand what was going on I felt cold and numb. All I could think of was Saira. She was my everything and I don't want to lose her but everything was a blurr.

Soon I hear voices around me but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Until I heard something.

Saira's POV

It had taken a long time but the doctors finally let me see him. I walk in and horrible memories come back. The reminded me of Clair. The way he look so pale and lifeless but he was there. All of the tubes that came out of him were connected with many monitors.

I walk towards him and I'm heart broken. I love him so much it hurts to think I could lose him in an instant.

"Hey babe" I say but I can barley talk without getting choked up.

"I know it's really easy to just let go and get away from all of the pain in this messed up world but just know that I mean it when I say love you and I always will but just please stay please" I hope he can hear me because I truly do love him through thick and thin.

I was crying in the chair next to his bed when I feel his hand on my head.

"Hey baby girl" I hear him say.

I look up in disbelief and see him smiling down at me.

"Im sorry Saira. I love you so much" he says and leans in to kiss me. I kiss back and moments later I hear the door open. It the guys.

"Hey guys" he says

They talk for a while and then they start to say their goodbyes. He turns to me and says "I love you Saira. And I'm so sorry. But I'll see you soon" then leans in and gives me a kiss on my forehead. I then hear the monitor beep slow down and it's just a long beep. The guys and I look at each other and we know he is gone. The love of my life is actually gone. Now all I could hear is the sound of my heart breaking.