Chapter 16

I'm the one on the left. I know hideous but oh well.

We get back in the car and Luke missed the turn to our house.

"Um Luke you missed the turn" I say

"No I didn't babe"

"Yeah we live back their." I say and point back.

"Well who said were going their. Now just sit tight and we will be there in a minute" he said wail squeeze my hand.

Well I wounded where we are going. We pull into a parking lot and get out.

We're at the beach. The whole time I've been here I haven't been to the beach yet. No one is here which is kinda weird. We walk hand in hand and kick our shoes off. I was in the middle of building the perfect sand castle when I am life's and thrown into the water. I know the perfect way to get him back.

Before I can resurface I grab onto a big rock that is stuck in the ground and hold my breath. I stay for about 40 seconds before I hear splashing. I come up and see Luke is facing away from me in the water still looking for me. I run out before he can see me and get in the car. I turn it on and drive off. I'm about half way to my destination when my phone goes off.

It's Luke.

I answer it but don't say anything. Then I hang up.
I pull into Bahama Bucks and get my regular shaved ice strawberry cheesecake with cream and vanilla ice cream. I decided to get him the same but dr. Pepper instead. I drive back to the beach and I make sure to not be loud. Luckily the sand quiets my loud footsteps.

Luke is sitting on the blanket we had laid out with his knees to his face and his hands in his hair.

"Hey there Lucas" I say.

He jumps back up and I see his eyes are red and puffy.

"Were you crying?" I asked.

"Where the hell did you even go I thought I lost you and I panicked" he says.

I think I went to far this time. All I do is hand him his shaved ice.

"Oh so you went to get some snow cone and almost gave me a heart attack" he sounds mad but I can tell he is playing.

"It's Bahama Bucks." And that's all I even had to say.

"OH MY GOD I FREKIN LOVE YOU" He yells wail jumping up and down like a little kid.

Yup that's my boyfriend.

Hey guys sorry for not updating and its short but I just haven't had time. But now I do cuz it's SUMMER

~~ xXDMXx 💜💙💚