Chapter 8

**still no one**

It had been about 3 weeks since Saira was in the hospital. They had made a schedule for the guys. Luke just stayed out and texted the guys if anything happens. Calum was on lunch duty. Ashton was for breakfast and Michael was for dinner. The guys stayed there every day and night. Sometimes they would go take a shower and get some sleep but not Luke. He didn't sleep. She barely ate. He sat there just staring at the floor listening to a playlist Saira made for Luke on repeat.

Until one day the doctor came in. And all heads shoot up to see if anything happened.

"Shari Espinosa?" The doctor asked.

"It's Saira, and yes. Has anything happened" Luke asked.

"Well there is good and bad news. The good is that she is doing alright and she is awake. She will fully recover in about 1 month at the most. But then the bad news. When she crashes, she was flung forward and hit her head. She damage the memory part of the brain and she has waken up with amnesia. The most memorable moments she remembers are about 1 year ago. So anything that has happened since then she has no memory of. You may go see her. Just I ask you not to overwhelm her incase she doesn't remember you all." Then he left. They all rushed to her room but stopped when they reached the door. Luke slowly opened the door and they calmly walked in. There they saw her.

Her eyes were barely open. Dark black circles around her eyes. Tubes, were in her arms and everywhere. Her face looked boney and her hair was greasy. She looked as if she had been through hell and back. But to Luke, she looked beautiful. The fact that she was in this place killed home because he blamed himself for this. In his mind, if he never met Pauline, this never would of happened.

•~ Saira's POV~•

I wake up and everything hurts. I see four random guys standing in the strange room I'm in. Wait, they look familiar. Are they the guys that Clair talks about. Wait we're is Clair. And why am I here. Is my mother still in Brazil.

"What the hell is going on" I say before getting cut off with the tall blond kissing me. Who the heck is this guy. I push him away and the one with strange colored hair grabs him and takes him to his side. He is also the first to talk.

"Hey Saira, so I'm guessing you don't remember us." He asked.

"Um no what happened. And where is my sister Clair. And on top of that. Who are yall. And why am I here." I ask

"Hey it's alright. You were in an accident and and you kinda woke up with amnesia. We can go when ever your ready just tell us when. Oh and were your best friends. And believe it or not this idiot is actually your boyf-. You know what we will explain later. We will just leave you so you can get ready." Then they left.

What am I going to do.

Hey guys. So if yall are wondering. This is before they made the song just for the storylines sake. So I hope yall are enjoying the story so far. I love yall all so much. Thanks for the support and I will update soon. Bye.

~~ xXDMXx 💚💜💙